Most recent seasons update for Marwell Manor map

RcDriver

Most recent seasons update for Marwell Manor map

Post by RcDriver »

I updated the Marwell Manor map so that I could try the latest seasons update this morning. Well everything started out great and since I don't like to mess with snow,I turned the snow off. After a few minutes of plowing one of the fields,boom out of nowhere the ground was completely covered in snow. It was deep enough to almost cover the wheels of the tractor I was using and my helper was being blocked by it. I thought it was a glitch so I saved the game and restarted but it nothing changed. This time and it could've been this way before,anyway the snow was over the roofs of the buildings and house. Is there a known bug with seasons and the Marwell Manor map again,or is anyone else having an issue out of the gate?
girlie100

Re: Most recent seasons update for Marwell Manor map

Post by girlie100 »

Are you using the most updated version of seasons? I know there was a snow bug on the first release but that was fixed I think?
PC & Xbox One
RcDriver

Post by RcDriver »

Yeah I'm using the most updated version of seasons. Hmm I didn't know that there was an issue with a snow bug on the first release of seasons. The issue I was having on the first release of seasons on Marwell Manor,was some of the trees looked unreal and weird. I came across another post where another person was having the same issue with snow on the Marwell Manor map,so I'm really not sure what's going on. It could be a mod causing a problem but who knows.
RcDriver

Post by RcDriver »

I looked around the forum and found the other person that was having the same issue that I was having with seasons on the Marwell Manor map. The post title is New Ice Age at Marwell Manor by Chrispearce. Looks like he got some help by someone who suggested downloading the seasons mod from github or something like that. From what I understand he has the snow issue worked out,but I'll hang loose until the snow issue gets an update on the mods section on the game itself.