Farm map - Europe vs America

Canuck

Farm map - Europe vs America

Post by Canuck »

Hi farming community

I am a French Player and new fan of this great game. I am discovering the mod community and it s awesome the work done by everybody!!!
Farming activity is really développés in France and Europe but I am a real fan of America and Canada crops exploitation.
I find lot of mods and especially maps on fs17 and pending maps on FaceTime (for instance dr modding design on Tennessee!!)
After many weeks I could start to play on lone oak farm (very good job!! Thank you David :) )
But I am waiting for modern North America (Great plains) farms with red barn and focus on crops production and integrating seasons mod!! I observe several awesome European mods and I would like to say it good for competition between modders! It s a challenge to provide realistic mods and it.s good for players so ... what’s the future for maps in 2019?
Michigan, rolling Hills; lone oak; Canada prod ..,, what will be the next us map??
Subject is open; modders or artists thank you for your future releases
L’impatience est de mise :)

Edit don_apple: topic moved from 'WIP Mods' to 'General Discussion', since 'WIP Mods should only be used to present mods somebody is working on (WIP = Work In Progress).
Phantoms

Re: Farm map - Europe vs America

Post by Phantoms »

It's not on the Giants modhub, but search other mod sites for FS19 County Line and fs19 County Line Seasons. To me this is one of the most representative American maps with a small town in the middle that looks and feels just like a rural small American town.
Playing on PC
Canuck

Post by Canuck »

Thank you *thumbsup*
Canuck

Post by Canuck »

Is umrv map will be converted to fs19??
Angryfarmer

Post by Angryfarmer »

Michigan map aeasons ready , old timers farm with modding welts U.S buildings pack is a good great planes style map. Agree that county line is really good. Look on yesmods and modhub.us
dapals51

Post by dapals51 »

Take a look at Dahl Ranch wide open maps and your Red barn will be there!
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
Jballak9197

Post by Jballak9197 »

Yes County Line is by far the greatest representation of the mid west/Heartland map for the U.S. This would be a great reference map for Giants to go off of for the next Farm Sim game, of course with a smaller version. There are tons of sell points and the small town USA feel is awesome. Maybe throw in a little Woodshire hills and some heavy forestry in some areas. I love this map and haven't played any other map since I got my PC. Unless I play on console sometimes.
Hebrews 6:7. Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God.
Canuck

Post by Canuck »

I agree county line is a great USA map but I think it is a good multiplayer map. Fields are very big and request lot of hours to be prepared or harvested.
I play on lone oak my only regrets is the farm; crops part is linked to cows but I am not interested by cattle activity (at least at the beginning). I can’t modify the farm so is frustrating because everything is very beautiful on this map.
3rd pedal

Post by 3rd pedal »

The few of county line on modhub.us is corrupted. Original author posted it in american eagle modding . Its best to dl directly from that site.
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

I’ve often wondered why Giants would not go through the trouble of taking a incredible PC map and converting it for console people. The map maker doesn’t want to make the changes for the console, but giants see that it’s a incredible map. You would think with permission from the maker, giants could make the necessary changes to move it over. And yes I know about 4x maps not on console. But there are some very nice 2x out as well.
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

Giants dont edit any mods besides the ones they make themselves
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

But why not? If the author of the map says yeah go ahead and change it over what is stopping them? Besides the time and I get that Giants has a lot to do.