Geiselberg general

Ls_2011

Geiselberg general

Post by Ls_2011 »

First to say I love the map and Its great to see new crop type :biggrin2:
but I have a few things to say.
are you going to be adding seasons suport?
and I can't sell silage from a trailer at the barn where do sell it now?
I love the tight elevated yard('s) are and the multiple cattle sheds.
this is one of the best maps fs19 proberly.
keep up the good work. *thumbsup*
crash

Re: Geiselberg general

Post by crash »

You must sel the silage at the biogas plant. but you have to own it, dont think its too expencive, as the rest og the yards on the map are quite affordable imo. And the biogasplant dump pit needs a wheel loader..
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
Tomrgaming

Post by Tomrgaming »

Hello. I really like the map but i think the bunker silo's on the right of the farm house were you can drive in backwards are not working. (On ps4 were i play) it doesn't show how much is in it and if i can close it already. I still haven't manegent to close it. Can you look in to this ?
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

Agree, its my fav map for FS19 yet. Its probably one of the most realistic and detailed maps ever made.
The map is seasons ready since last update though.
What do you mean with selling silage at the barn? Isnt silage usually sold at BGA stations ?
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Tomrgaming wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:04 pm Hello. I really like the map but i think the bunker silo's on the right of the farm house were you can drive in backwards are not working. (On ps4 were i play) it doesn't show how much is in it and if i can close it already. I still haven't manegent to close it. Can you look in to this ?
Do you own the land, you have to purchase that second yard as it's not an area you own when you start?
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Tomazius96 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:07 pm Agree, its my fav map for FS19 yet. Its probably one of the most realistic and detailed maps ever made.
The map is seasons ready since last update though.
What do you mean with selling silage at the barn? Isnt silage usually sold at BGA stations ?
You can sell silage at the barn on most maps, check the Prices screen for what you can sell at the barn.
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

Great map. But I ran into a visual bug related to water, lakes and such. It flickers constantly. I uninstalled the map until it gets patched.
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Riven326 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:47 pm Great map. But I ran into a visual bug related to water, lakes and such. It flickers constantly. I uninstalled the map until it gets patched.
Getting the same issue on Lone Oak with the stream between fields 19 & 29 yesterday. There is a similar issue with mirrors flickering when in cab that i noticed a few others mentioning. This is on PS4, not checked on the PC yet.
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

Ritchie wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:53 pm
Riven326 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:47 pm Great map. But I ran into a visual bug related to water, lakes and such. It flickers constantly. I uninstalled the map until it gets patched.
Getting the same issue on Lone Oak with the stream between fields 19 & 29 yesterday. There is a similar issue with mirrors flickering when in cab that i noticed a few others mentioning. This is on PS4, not checked on the PC yet.
I'm also on PS4 and got the flickering mirrors on Lone Oak as well. These FS17 maps seem to have issues when converted to 19.
SJ_Sathanas

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

I noticed today when I had a helper cultivate a field he strayed onto the field adjacent and kept going. Amusingly he was able to cultivate that field too.
Tomrgaming

Post by Tomrgaming »

Ritchie wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:20 pm
Tomrgaming wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:04 pm Hello. I really like the map but i think the bunker silo's on the right of the farm house were you can drive in backwards are not working. (On ps4 were i play) it doesn't show how much is in it and if i can close it already. I still haven't manegent to close it. Can you look in to this ?
Do you own the land, you have to purchase that second yard as it's not an area you own when you start?
Yes i own the land. I play whith friends on multiplayer and we own the land. Al bunker silo's work except those one. Maybe its a thing of restarting the map but we noticed it late and don't wanne restart now so just use the other silo's . but its a thing to look in to i think. And also its hard to place objects on the farm. Just a few rare spots were i can place things
lars6200

Post by lars6200 »

hello,

I have a question, I just downloaded this map and it's really nice but I don't have all the farm buildings in the map. is there a special mod for the buildings or something? or is it something else?
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

lars6200 wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:43 pm
Are you sure that you started your new game on a right mode? If you want all buildings and some starting machinery be sure to choose "New Farmer" when creating new save game.
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

The map uses the Vertex design sheds from the Modhub if memory serves me well.

Edit: these ones I think.

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
Last edited by Ritchie on Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

The map does use a modded version of the vertex design buildings. Do they need to be install?

Edit: sorry Ritchie you beat me to it.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.