John deere 7R

NickCooper

John deere 7R

Post by NickCooper »

I see that the john deere 7r got released today for consaul. But is Custom modding still releasing there 7r to consaul?
Bobbydj1980

Re: John deere 7R

Post by Bobbydj1980 »

All of there versions are coming just don't know when
Love farming simulator I play on the Xbox series x orangebeach Alabama
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

It's on the waiting list with Giants now...however, it's up to giants if they release it now since one from another modder got released already. My hopes are that they allow it, but CM took away their Quadtrac mod after the other one got released...
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
FarmerJDC

Post by FarmerJDC »

So he wont release the stieger or quadtrac? That's bull if so. This new 7r isn't a North American one anyway. Also I know this is unrelated but the US steiger and quadtrac cannot pull to save their lives because I got bored and did some pull tests on field 6 on ravenport up that hill and both the 620s would bog down pulling the flexi coil and i hooked up the 9570rt and it barely dropped below 9 mph while the other 2 with more power dropped down to 6 amd 7 so his tractors are weak whoever made them or the 9570 is got too much, it outpulled everything and was even with the challengers if I'm not mistaken. Also the new 7r takes a cool 72 slots
Cmtaylor

Post by Cmtaylor »

If i may enlighten on the fact that most john deere equipment is heavier then case equipment and there for it would loose less traction that is why the 9570 lose little to no speed.
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

FarmerJDC wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:51 am So he wont release the stieger or quadtrac? That's bull if so. This new 7r isn't a North American one anyway. Also I know this is unrelated but the US steiger and quadtrac cannot pull to save their lives because I got bored and did some pull tests on field 6 on ravenport up that hill and both the 620s would bog down pulling the flexi coil and i hooked up the 9570rt and it barely dropped below 9 mph while the other 2 with more power dropped down to 6 amd 7 so his tractors are weak whoever made them or the 9570 is got too much, it outpulled everything and was even with the challengers if I'm not mistaken. Also the new 7r takes a cool 72 slots
I don't for or with CM...but I don't see the Quadtrac on their WIP page. And the one that got released is a US version. The only thing they were going to have that this one doesn't is rowtrac wheels. I'm with you, I wish it would be released. My understanding is Giants won't allow. Like I said I have no inside knowledge just my thoughts and I don't believe CM has anyone on here?
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
FarmerJDC

Post by FarmerJDC »

Cmtaylor wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:02 am If i may enlighten on the fact that most john deere equipment is heavier then case equipment and there for it would loose less traction that is why the 9570 lose little to no speed.
Yeah I understand that and I know there are more factors than just hp but i didnt think this game took it all into account. But i think the base game quadtrac pulled better than the modded ones too
asyvan

Post by asyvan »

FarmerJDC wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:30 am
Cmtaylor wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:02 am If i may enlighten on the fact that most john deere equipment is heavier then case equipment and there for it would loose less traction that is why the 9570 lose little to no speed.
Yeah I understand that and I know there are more factors than just hp but i didnt think this game took it all into account. But i think the base game quadtrac pulled better than the modded ones too
The game is quite sophisticated. It uses torque of the engine, gear ratios, mass (weight) and traction of wheels/tracks. So wider tires, duals, etc gets less wheel slippage than normals or narrows. Tracks get better as well.

I have done an extensive tutorial on how to tune engine power correctly, found here:
viewtopic.php?f=895&t=151908

So the mistake modders CAN do (not saying they did) is to incorrectly specify the correct torque values, and for tracks they might miss to set the frictionScale in the wheels physics section. On a PC (which the modder obviously is using) all of this can be checked (and SHOULD be checked by the modder) using the command gsVehicleDebugPhysics.

If the speed bogs when pulling a large seeder, it might not be power that is lacking... it might be the traction (wheel slippage).
//Jens Ejvinsson
Farming History: FS11, FS13, FS15, FS17, FS19 (Steam)
Logitech G29, Logitech/Saitek Sidepanel, Logitech F710 Wireless gamepad
PC Gamer - "The Silent Beast" i7-7700K @ 5Ghz, GTX 1070 @ 2.1GHz

Case IH Puma CVX With Tracks
Väderstad Rapid A600-800S Seed Drill
Tutorial compilation for FS19 - list of all my How To guides
RogsR35UK

Post by RogsR35UK »

It landed on console yesterday. Nice to see some (free) colour options. It is cheaper than the in game 7R (base model 208,000 compared to 238,000 for the standard one). The downside is that it takes up 72 blocks! Subsequent purchases taking up 4 blocks.
dapals51

Post by dapals51 »

It has some nice detail, but no it is not a US style mod. Does make for a nice big loader tractor. Pretty handy for a dairy set up
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

asyvan wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:58 am The game is quite sophisticated. It uses torque of the engine, gear ratios, mass (weight) and traction of wheels/tracks. So wider tires, duals, etc gets less wheel slippage than normals or narrows. Tracks get better as well.
Wow, I never knew that. I always thought wide tires and double tires etc. was just a visual thing...
Ignorance is bliss
FarmerJDC

Post by FarmerJDC »

Yeah ive never noticed any difference in duals or tracks in game. Ive never even had tires spin in game
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

I have noticed sometimes with bigger implements you get some wheel spin. The duals doesn’t help with it.

Generally when working on ploughed fields though or uphill.
asyvan

Post by asyvan »

FarmerJDC wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:36 pm Yeah ive never noticed any difference in duals or tracks in game. Ive never even had tires spin in game
Oh trust me, you have. You just haven't noticed.
//Jens Ejvinsson

asyvan

Post by asyvan »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:56 pm I have noticed sometimes with bigger implements you get some wheel spin. The duals doesn’t help with it.

Generally when working on ploughed fields though or uphill.
The duals for sure improve this, and I can prove it if you don't want to take my word for it.
It's not easy to see visually unless you are on high res and high framerate, but on PC you can actually see the wheel slip for each wheel in numbers when you enter gsVehicleDebugPhysics. So I know for sure this works.
//Jens Ejvinsson