John deere 7R

Rasping rabbit

Re: John deere 7R

Post by Rasping rabbit »

asyvan wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:01 pm
Rasping rabbit wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:56 pm I have noticed sometimes with bigger implements you get some wheel spin. The duals doesn’t help with it.

Generally when working on ploughed fields though or uphill.
The duals for sure improve this, and I can prove it if you don't want to take my word for it.
It's not easy to see visually unless you are on high res and high framerate, but on PC you can actually see the wheel slip for each wheel in numbers when you enter gsVehicleDebugPhysics. So I know for sure this works.
Stupid autocorrect. I meant duals do help with it. 😆😆
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

asyvan wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:01 pm
Rasping rabbit wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:56 pm I have noticed sometimes with bigger implements you get some wheel spin. The duals doesn’t help with it.

Generally when working on ploughed fields though or uphill.
The duals for sure improve this, and I can prove it if you don't want to take my word for it.
It's not easy to see visually unless you are on high res and high framerate, but on PC you can actually see the wheel slip for each wheel in numbers when you enter gsVehicleDebugPhysics. So I know for sure this works.
That's cheating. We don't have debug on console. *thumbsdown*
eric21

Post by eric21 »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:07 am
FarmerJDC wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:51 am So he wont release the stieger or quadtrac? That's bull if so. This new 7r isn't a North American one anyway. Also I know this is unrelated but the US steiger and quadtrac cannot pull to save their lives because I got bored and did some pull tests on field 6 on ravenport up that hill and both the 620s would bog down pulling the flexi coil and i hooked up the 9570rt and it barely dropped below 9 mph while the other 2 with more power dropped down to 6 amd 7 so his tractors are weak whoever made them or the 9570 is got too much, it outpulled everything and was even with the challengers if I'm not mistaken. Also the new 7r takes a cool 72 slots
I don't for or with CM...but I don't see the Quadtrac on their WIP page. And the one that got released is a US version. The only thing they were going to have that this one doesn't is rowtrac wheels. I'm with you, I wish it would be released. My understanding is Giants won't allow. Like I said I have no inside knowledge just my thoughts and I don't believe CM has anyone on here?
Either that or there was lots of bugs or focusing on other projects. They would make a statement otherwise
iB055

Post by iB055 »

CM's 7R would have been a far better mod at a 72 slot cost than a color changing 7R imo.
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
FarmerJDC

Post by FarmerJDC »

iB055 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:52 pm CM's 7R would have been a far better mod at a 72 slot cost than a color changing 7R imo.
Yeah so true I mean its good for Europe amd its essentially the base game model with more tires but not the same one as CMs plus his h480 loader. Weird that everytime he announces a new WIP somebody else makes a basic one immediately
asyvan

Post by asyvan »

I deleted this post.
Last edited by asyvan on Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
//Jens Ejvinsson
Farming History: FS11, FS13, FS15, FS17, FS19 (Steam)
Logitech G29, Logitech/Saitek Sidepanel, Logitech F710 Wireless gamepad
PC Gamer - "The Silent Beast" i7-7700K @ 5Ghz, GTX 1070 @ 2.1GHz

Case IH Puma CVX With Tracks
Väderstad Rapid A600-800S Seed Drill
Tutorial compilation for FS19 - list of all my How To guides
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

Wow soo much hate and everything. Guys is just a mod. If you dont like it, dont download it. No need to spit on the modder and make drama that CM 7r wont come because of this one. I personally like it. So, sue me now.
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Tomazius96 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:47 am Wow soo much hate and everything. Guys is just a mod. If you dont like it, dont download it. No need to spit on the modder and make drama that CM 7r wont come because of this one. I personally like it. So, sue me now.
I'm glad you like it! And my original post was thanking the modder for making it, especially for console! No need for anyone to hate over this...yes I feel the slot count is way to high and would probably be a better PC only...but it is what it is. Hope CM can get theirs also in modhub
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
FarmerJDC

Post by FarmerJDC »

Nobody is hating anything. Real hate is saying that its terrible and the modder is terrible and anything vulgar towards him. My issue is that custom moddings 7r might not come which i have been anticipating and I dont think its right that his wouldnt be allowed on the hub if that's the actual case and we dont know that it is or not.
dunnjob

Post by dunnjob »

I looked at the mod. I like it. I love that you can put a loader on it and love the Public Works Orange option for the paint scheme, but at 74 slots its just not worth the space.

I can't imagine that Giants would not allow CM's 7R, especially since the new loader package is coming with it, and it is Americanized.
We are all ignorant, we are all just ignorant about different things.

Recent convert to PC on FS19
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

FarmerJDC wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:23 pm Nobody is hating anything. Real hate is saying that its terrible and the modder is terrible and anything vulgar towards him. My issue is that custom moddings 7r might not come which i have been anticipating and I dont think its right that his wouldnt be allowed on the hub if that's the actual case and we dont know that it is or not.
Nobody said that is not comming. You guys just start the rumours yourself. Thats the problem I have. You all asume and dramatise to fast. I am pretty sure that CMs 7R is comming sice it has many many different configurations.
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

I guess your fears are justified now guys ... I am shocked to be honest. :sadnew:
Right in to feels of console players....way to go Giants ...way to go with your policy :confusednew: *thumbsdown* :shock: WHAT THE ....
Mejjan

Post by Mejjan »

Cmon.. i’m been waiting for this mod since cm upload it to the testing list. Wy cant it bee more than one 7R in the game? What does it do in 20 years if we had 4 John deeres in 2019? 😢
NelTopFarms23

Post by NelTopFarms23 »

Good way to lose American players because this is BS
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

I am European playing PC...but this is the most stupid excuse not to release a mod. Get your sh*t togheter Giants ...