Seasons mod (op updated re: bug reports)

cwattyeso

Re: Seasons mod (op updated re: bug reports)

Post by cwattyeso »

Using the newest Beta Build 30, and I want to report I experienced that bug again for the first time in a while, where the game would not advance time. Got to 23:55 on Day 1 Autumn running 3 day Seasons, tried to sleep to advance until morning and the game completely froze up. Quickly checked the Seasons menu and saw the Weather Forecast had disappeared, so new what had happened straight away. Alt+F4 out of the game, restarted it and loaded my save game and was back at 20:15 in the evening, so no auto saves had been made for a while either. I was able to switch the No. of Days in the Seasons Menu and pass to Day 2 Autumn this time before switching it back to 3 Day Seasons. Just thought I'd give a heads up, just in case the Seasons Devs thought they'd fixed and squashed this bug.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Also does anyone know how to fix this error with Seasons:

2019-10-03 10:14 Error: Running LUA method 'update'.
2019-10-03 10:14 FS19_RM_Seasons/src/misc/SeasonsGrass.lua:311: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'rotVolume' (a nil value)

As whenever that occurs, every player on the Multiplayer Server gets kicked out of the game.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

bojanh66

Post by bojanh66 »

Did anyone test how much yield each crop gives per acre or hectare?
Something like this table:
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

I was just putting away my unused seed and fertiliser pallets ... and wondered if they could suffer degradation the same as bales, in a future version of Seasons. The real-life farmers near me have their spring top dressing fertiliser delivered in tonne bags and they keep them in a barn.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
wombles

Post by wombles »

I'm using build 30 of the beta, and sure if this has been reported/problem or i'm just lucky ;). I bought fourteen Dorper sheep, and after twelve hours went too clean them out, and they have produced more hay than they where fed :), not a big pile more (twenty three litres) but more all the same. Anyone else experienced this, or have I been sold golden sheep.

I'm thinking about selling my tedder and buying more Dorper's :).
wombles

Post by wombles »

My luck has ran out, not sure what happened but they are eating all their hay now as should be.
wombles

Post by wombles »

It was first day of spring grass hadn't grown. When I fired up the game again, and cleaned them that night all was good :(.
ThatCanadianGuy

Post by ThatCanadianGuy »

bojanh66 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:52 pm Did anyone test how much yield each crop gives per acre or hectare?
Something like this table:
I did one very similar to that in 17, I've only been in 19 for a month now and haven't got around to doing it yet but I would like to at some point.
Former real life farmer of lentils, mustard, and wheat on the Canadian prairies.
throsbi

Post by throsbi »

so it looks like this has turned into a beta/dev version of seasons discussion. Going to be alot of cornfused folks me thanks.
W1der

Post by W1der »

My animals are not producing any slurry ... the cows did at some point but stopped at only 20-ish L ... and the pigs wont give me any at all !?
Is this only happening to me?
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

If you are putting straw in the pens you wont get slurry, only manure. Leave straw out and you should get plenty.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

I have experienced a couple of problems today playing Lone Oak in combination with the Seasons Mod latest Dev Build 30. On day 3 of Autumn, as I was trying to complete my harvest for the year, suddenly as I was harvesting a barley field, the whole map suddenly became covered in snow, even though there was none on the forecast and the temperatures were still too high for there to be snow. Oddly this snow didn't stop me from harvesting and I got no messages or warnings as I completed the barely harvest. This snow lasted for about an ingame hour before it disappeared. However in it's appearance and then disappearance the straw swaths I'd left on fields to bale and collector later had disappeared. The harvester then proceeded to drop a huge mountain of straw which it must have been collecting and storing as I harvested whilst the snow was present, as it wasn't dropping any straw with the snow on the ground. Also nearly 60 grass bales disappeared from the main shed on the map too and the only bales I still had in there were wrapped silage bales and straw ones I'd already collected and stacked in the summer. So I'm pretty annoyed, as was going to use those Grass bales to start my Cow and Sheep husbandry during the winter, and now I can't do that.

W1der

Post by W1der »

Goose66 wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:29 pm If you are putting straw in the pens you wont get slurry, only manure. Leave straw out and you should get plenty.
Cool, I totally missed that is how it works with seasons ... thanks!
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
Frag

Post by Frag »

I have a small bug. I will try to find a way to reproduce at will but so far. I noticed that if you go to bed while it rains. The following day you will have the rain sound all day, even though its cloudy with no rain. I am playing on the Old Stream Farm map. Not sure if it is a map or a season bug at this point.
njuska11

Post by njuska11 »

Why do weeds grow directly from no weeds to small patches of full grown weeds. For example im playing on lone oak farm and in early spring i planted wheat and oats on fields 45 and 42. There where 0 weeds on the last day of early spring. I advanced to the 1st day of mid spring and now i have patches of weeds on those fields however the weeds didint go trough the first stage of growth where you can use a weeder to destroy them but rather they matured immedeatly and now i must use a herbide if i want to remove them. Is this on purpose and if why beacuse thats not realistc, and if not is it a bug then??