The king of maps is in Modhub! Geiselsberg!

iwan073

Re: The king of maps is in Modhub! Geiselsberg!

Post by iwan073 »

It's. not a huge bug anyway. The fields still show the right states. The list of what's what just isn't there anymore.

I guess everyone knows what the fields colors mean by now
Ignorance is bliss
JWE75

Post by JWE75 »

Nice unique placeables also in Geiselsberg, pastures, sheds etc. (cow pasture missing for some reason, maybe it will be added later....) if you like to set up new farm somewhere. I play realistic and I like these narrow roads, it gives you real world feeling and challenge. Please also notice that there are plenty of optional roads in forest areas for you to drive through with bigger combine or duals etc.
blackiecat

Post by blackiecat »

That road outside the store is very narrow, going to give the store delivery mod a go, it will save a lot of hassle when your farm is miles away from the store, there is a charge for delivery
niggle44

Post by niggle44 »

blackiecat wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:22 pm That road outside the store is very narrow, going to give the store delivery mod a go, it will save a lot of hassle when your farm is miles away from the store, there is a charge for delivery
Wish I could but on console, thanks anyway.
crash

Post by crash »

If you take a right 180 degree turn when heading out of the shop, and drive on the grass field behind the shop, you will end up on the road on the top of the hill where you turn left (coming from pig farm) to get to the shop. This way you can get large harvesters etc out from the shop. Getting a 13.7m header on a trailer in there can be a challenge tho. 😂
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
blackiecat

Post by blackiecat »

Got the store delivery mod up and running just the job, very easy to use save's a lot of time traveling with the 45ft draper header, I use it on all my maps unless the shop is near the farm
FarmerLee73

Post by FarmerLee73 »

Is it me or do the animal pastures not work on this map? Seems the animals are not eating the grass they could graze on, I know on another map that to fix this you have to plough the pasture and plant grass, is that the same for this map?

Mods... There seems to be 2 or 3 threads about this map, any chance of a merge?
McRoth

Post by McRoth »

Great map. Well done, creators!
I have a lighting/graphical problem. The reflection on the ponds north of field 26 keep flashing large shadows and light whenever I drive past.
I try to ignore it, but it just keeps breaking my immersion. I'm on PS4.
If this could be fixed It'd be much appreciated. *thumbsup*
cheffe90

Post by cheffe90 »

Does somebody know anything about the slot reduced version which was some days ago in the testing?
PS4 - Geiselsberg
FS since '08
Fifty1990

Post by Fifty1990 »

Does somebody know if there is an update in the works for this map?
Fifty1990 is the gamertag on ps4. Farm on people *thumbsup* :mrgreen:
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

I give major credit to the time and effort for map makers spend to deliver us this content; therefore, I'll say both maps are good, but I wouldn't call them perfect and I'll leave it at that.
Attack Wave

Post by Attack Wave »

Have to say, it’s a nice map, I’ve played better though. I gave it 6hrs of gameplay, even had to remove quite a few trees just to move my big equipment in, and noticed some new crops were added too (haven’t seen them in other maps). However, there are a ton of issues with the map I’ve found (I compiled a list):

You can’t place Silos practically anywhere in the map, aside from fields.
You can’t place any building/ object within the farm itself.
Trying to flatten out an area just to erect a silo is a complete and utter nightmare, and it still gave me a ****ing mountain.
I baled the lower grass fields, and the bales fell beneath the ground and disappeared.
I went to the cowshed with my animal trailer, got this message “Cannot unload, wrong animal type” and yet I definitely had cows in my trailer.

I bought a cotton bailer, couldn’t take a left/ right out of the store because it couldn’t fit, so had to go all adventurous and go else where.

I really need to start turning Auto Save off, because I managed to place a silo within a field, however it was a wrong field, placed it, created a skyscraper of a mountain, went to the menu and it started saving. Unbelievable.

I’ve since deleted the map, it’s bought more issues than any map I’ve currently played on to date. Perhaps either the creators or even Giants themselves can test a map out properly before releasing it to the public. However when Giants released FS 19, the game was broken anyway.
PS4 Gamer. Currently Playing in the Yukon whilst back to Gold Mining.

PS4: Karatekid_30

Go pro or go home *thumbsup*
Fifty1990

Post by Fifty1990 »

Attack Wave wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:02 pm Have to say, it’s a nice map, I’ve played better though. I gave it 6hrs of gameplay, even had to remove quite a few trees just to move my big equipment in, and noticed some new crops were added too (haven’t seen them in other maps). However, there are a ton of issues with the map I’ve found (I compiled a list):

You can’t place Silos practically anywhere in the map, aside from fields.
You can’t place any building/ object within the farm itself.
Trying to flatten out an area just to erect a silo is a complete and utter nightmare, and it still gave me a ****ing mountain.
I baled the lower grass fields, and the bales fell beneath the ground and disappeared.
I went to the cowshed with my animal trailer, got this message “Cannot unload, wrong animal type” and yet I definitely had cows in my trailer.

I bought a cotton bailer, couldn’t take a left/ right out of the store because it couldn’t fit, so had to go all adventurous and go else where.

I really need to start turning Auto Save off, because I managed to place a silo within a field, however it was a wrong field, placed it, created a skyscraper of a mountain, went to the menu and it started saving. Unbelievable.

I’ve since deleted the map, it’s bought more issues than any map I’ve currently played on to date. Perhaps either the creators or even Giants themselves can test a map out properly before releasing it to the public. However when Giants released FS 19, the game was broken anyway.
The problem that you can’t place anything in the yard is because its a custom created concrete patch thats a placeable in stead off a ground texture. And the shop needs another exit/entrance and the water has a flickering issue that drives me crazy going from the shop to the farm.
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

Fifty1990 wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:08 pm And the shop needs another exit/entrance
There is one in the back that is a bit wider and opens to a field/green space. I think it has a trash pile on side side that limits the width to 7m or less (7.6m header will not fit through it), so you can take some wider equipment out if you're willing to drive through other people's yards.
Fifty1990

Post by Fifty1990 »

bossmanslim wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:14 pm
Fifty1990 wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:08 pm And the shop needs another exit/entrance
There is one in the back that is a bit wider and opens to a field/green space. I think it has a trash pile on side side that limits the width to 7m or less (7.6m header will not fit through it), so you can take some wider equipment out if you're willing to drive through other people's yards.
I will look into it. And welp i cheat in the money and buy that stupid land and create a path :D