John deere 7R

Illinois Farmer

Re: John deere 7R

Post by Illinois Farmer »

I hope the other author takes them up on their offer, but still 72 slots is a lot.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
asyvan

Post by asyvan »

Tomazius96 wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:07 pm I guess your fears are justified now guys ... I am shocked to be honest. :sadnew:
Right in to feels of console players....way to go Giants ...way to go with your policy :confusednew: *thumbsdown* :shock: WHAT THE ....
I did NOT want this to happen. But I did alert you all about the possible outcome of this. In this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=963&t=151874&start=270#p1187615

My knowledge of this topic is from my own experience with Giants QA team. They are btw really really good people, very helpful and responds fast.

As I said in previous posts, the best thing CM can do is message with Giants and ask what needs to be done in order to release a second 7R. It might be possible, it night not.

Secondly, CM can work with the 7R modder and add CM's features to it and possibly optimize it to occupy fewer slots (less polygons on the optional terminal and smaller normal/specular maps).
//Jens Ejvinsson
Farming History: FS11, FS13, FS15, FS17, FS19 (Steam)
Logitech G29, Logitech/Saitek Sidepanel, Logitech F710 Wireless gamepad
PC Gamer - "The Silent Beast" i7-7700K @ 5Ghz, GTX 1070 @ 2.1GHz

Case IH Puma CVX With Tracks
Väderstad Rapid A600-800S Seed Drill
Tutorial compilation for FS19 - list of all my How To guides
garyst

Post by garyst »

Well that is very disappointing news. :sadnew: come on giants us American players want American style equipment. I use two of custom moddings JD 8r's on my farm. Would like to have one of them a 7r, but can't stand the looks of that front hitch and not having row crop tires. we have very limited choices in this game on console if we want an all American equipment style farm. Same as with the combines, been using the JD s790 since the game released because that is the only combine that looks American besides the clamp on duals. Would love to use the case ih 9240 but I just can't get over those ugly red and white striped squares.
Last edited by garyst on Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Sorry giants but you guys and your dumb rules *censored*...we pay for this game and modders work hard on their mods. Your reason for this not being released is just plain dumb. I hope you read this because I'm not alone in the shear disappointment in this situation
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

You said it right, you pay for the game, not the mods =)
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
asyvan

Post by asyvan »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:46 pm Sorry giants but you guys and your dumb rules *censored*...we pay for this game and modders work hard on their mods. Your reason for this not being released is just plain dumb. I hope you read this because I'm not alone in the shear disappointment in this situation
Take it easy. You payed for the game, you got the game. Giants didn't promise you any mods, that is not part of the contract that occurs automatically when you buy the game.

So all mods that are created by modders are a bonus. Free of charge for you. The better quality of mods, the more value the game brings. For Giants as well. That is why they spend their teams time and resources (which has a money cost to Giants) testing them, without charging you anything extra.
//Jens Ejvinsson

Hogger

Post by Hogger »

Well don’t that just beat all! So Giants software what are players on console supposed to use now for a non European 7 r? Oh wait go out and buy a computer! Nope not doing it! It’s a Damn shame how North America is represented In this game, from Trashinport map to equipment that isn’t even remotely close to spec! Going to be a lot of fun playing on North American maps with European equipment! Good job Giants!
Last edited by Hogger on Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
asyvan

Post by asyvan »

Hogger wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:02 pm Well don’t that just beat all! So Giants software what are players on console supposed to use now for a non European 7 r? Oh wait go out and buy a computer! Nope not doing it!
Please, hold your horses. Did Giants promise you a US version of the 7R? No they did not.
It is your expectations based on what is available on PC from modders, free of charge. So if you want to get what you expect based off available PC mods, then you must go PC. But don't blame Giants if you don't, they own the model rights for this 7R and has every right to decide which policy they want to enforce for release on their own Modhub.
//Jens Ejvinsson

redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Cm clearly took a lot of time with this mod and for giants to tell them it can’t pass because someone else released a similar one before them is stupid.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Hogger

Post by Hogger »

Hold your horses bub, where in my post does it say anything about Giants promising anything! I just asked a question of Giants?
Mejjan

Post by Mejjan »

asyvan wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:10 pm
Hogger wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:02 pm Well don’t that just beat all! So Giants software what are players on console supposed to use now for a non European 7 r? Oh wait go out and buy a computer! Nope not doing it!
Please, hold your horses. Did Giants promise you a US version of the 7R? No they did not.
It is your expectations based on what is available on PC from modders, free of charge. So if you want to get what you expect based off available PC mods, then you must go PC. But don't blame Giants if you don't, they own the model rights for this 7R and has every right to decide which policy they want to enforce for release on their own Modhub.

But How can it come that They accept the fendt 500 but not the 7R. How many fendt 500 do we have ? Is it one original frome the base game and 2 mods.. so if custom just change so we get gear shifts its ok ?
asyvan

Post by asyvan »

Hogger wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:21 pm Hold your horses bub, where in my post does it say anything about Giants promising anything! I just asked a question of Giants?

So Giants software what are players on console supposed to use now for a non European 7 r?
lol
Well, you imply that you are entitled to a non-European 7R. And you are not. So the answer to you question is obvious: Whatever you want from the game and the console part of Modhub.
;-)
//Jens Ejvinsson

asyvan

Post by asyvan »

Mejjan wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:25 pm
asyvan wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:10 pm

But How can it come that They accept the fendt 500 but not the 7R. How many fendt 500 do we have ? Is it one original frome the base game and 2 mods.. so if custom just change so we get gear shifts its ok ?
We don't know. The two Fendt 500's might not be Giants models... I have no idea. Or Giants allowed them anyhow. It's their game, and their Modhub. We should be grateful for anything thats on Modhub because it's free of charge. You were not promised anything.

Regarding CM. again for those that haven't read my previous posts here and there, I think they should talk to Giants through their Modhub ticketing system. Maybe, just maybe, they can sort something out. Giants can advice CM "if you do this or that then we can accept it". Lets hope for the best, I have a feeling this is not over.

But don't go nuts and blame Giants for making rules for their own Game, their own (free of charge) Modhub and their intellectual property (the 7R 3D model).
//Jens Ejvinsson

adammac5858

Post by adammac5858 »

Yeah, I don't understand having multiple Fendt 500s buy can't have 2 JD 7Rs. Gearshift sounds for all applicable vehicles would be super sweet.
FS17 on PS4
FS19 on Xbox Series X.
Xbox: Macdizzle58
Also logging some hours in Flight Simulator
Modders: THANK. YOU.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Doesn’t matter, the rule is stupid either way. And the worst part is Cm should’ve been notified right away. Instead they wait until a week goes by before telling anyone...
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer