Ford on consoles!

Guil

Re: Ford on consoles!

Post by Guil »

Jimbob0704 wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:13 pm Sorry Guil, thought the use of **** stars would have covered it, won’t happen again
To be fair, it is in the rules, or used to be lol.
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

"Insults are generally prohibited in the forum. This includes any form of defamation, incitement, defamation and the like. It is also not allowed even if self-censorship is applied (***** or § $!% $ &)."

Yep, still there. Don't think many have read any of the rules tbh. :lol:
LukeFarmer

Post by LukeFarmer »

Sorry but I see that you are talking about the Ford label, but nobody talks about the most important thing, the problem that this mod has with the workers
with any tool you use the worker makes a pass in the field then when he turns to go back instead of going on the field he goes around the map
Phantoms

Post by Phantoms »

Ford bought New Holland and formed Ford New Holland, then Fiat bought Ford New Holland and called it just New Holland. So I'm pretty sure New Holland has control of the Ford New Holland license and the license over those year models.
Playing on PC
AntonUK

Post by AntonUK »

If Giants were already aware of the Ford Logo on this Tractor then I'm hoping it will stay and a Ford FW-60 mod will be designed and released!! Wishful thinking though.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

^^Ya I'm hoping for some more ford tractors as well. A TW would be great.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Don't forget the rule on brands has changed from fs17
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

eric21 wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:36 pm Don't forget the rule on brands has changed from fs17
What rule are you talking about?
SkyBurner JB

Post by SkyBurner JB »

LukeFarmer wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:52 pm Sorry but I see that you are talking about the Ford label, but nobody talks about the most important thing, the problem that this mod has with the workers
with any tool you use the worker makes a pass in the field then when he turns to go back instead of going on the field he goes around the map
I was so happy to see a Ford tractor on console I decided to never update it just incase they removed the Ford option. But the fact that the AI workers can't deal with the super slow steering axis " neither can I " makes it a mute point. The steering just responds so slow to controller input I sold it in the store and bought the similar size modded Case instead. I doubt I'll ever try to use it again unless the steering speed gets an update/fix, if it loses the Ford option so be it, at least it would be useable.
Irish farmer 91

Post by Irish farmer 91 »

Agree, the steering is terrible and the workers lose interest after one pass up field and decide to go sight seeing around the map. Otherwise good power and great to see Ford on console
Playing on Ps4
CMDRTAKEDOWN

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

Usually, I can seed at a top speed of the tractor but with this tractor had to dial it down to 12km/hr. Go too fast and one small bump and your off in another direction.
PS4
PS5
Barrcott

Post by Barrcott »

Big shame the 40 series mods don't have the FORD option either, white roof / ford decals , spent many a year on a ford 8240 , nice tractor in its day
Swapped the tractor seat for a truck, 30 years later & still regretting it !

Last regular drive > FENDT 930 / 939 & Claas Xerion 3800
Play time > Ford TW20
Bottomless money pit > David Brown 880
Should never of sold the MF168 !