Terrible Performance on a High End PC

jcdsnf

Re: Terrible Performance on a High End PC

Post by jcdsnf »

Hello Friend. I also have this problem of sometimes falling FPS, I have an i7 and 6 GB graphics card, 16 RAM, but seeing the discussion in your post saw the OneDrive, but I nap have it installed. But I still suffer from small FPS swings
Magnusjl

Post by Magnusjl »

Do you use steam overlay?

I turned it of and performance improved
I'm on PC and Xbox One
Shuffy

Post by Shuffy »

seems most are towards ryzen ... maybe they need to do more testing and look at the peformance for 6 core plus etc :hmm:
Blown

Post by Blown »

jcdsnf wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:21 pm Hello Friend. I also have this problem of sometimes falling FPS, I have an i7 and 6 GB graphics card, 16 RAM, but seeing the discussion in your post saw the OneDrive, but I nap have it installed. But I still suffer from small FPS swings
If you encounter bad stuttering when playing the game, firstly check your hard drive activity led on your case and see if it is flashing quickly. Every time I've had a problem I have noticed a lot of hard drive activity.
If you are seeing that then get out of the game and go and look at task manager. Open the performance tab and monitor hard drive and network use. From there you can see which program is the culprit.
I'm finding that any stuttering is caused by resource use/hogging.

One way around it and something i have not tried is raising the priority of fs19 in windows. That should stop other programs/processes from taking CPU cycles away from the game. I haven't tested this but it's worth trying.

Good luck, it's very frustrating when the game performance drops off as it's basically unplayable.
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

:search: :?: guil i have a problem on my pc, is that when i connect the xbox remote or it disconnects, there a blockade of up to 30 seconds freezes all this happens just when the command is turned off or i turn it on I use command and keyboard the command only to handle and that happens to me stuttering is also very often even though not every time, I use a pc ryzen 5 3600 6-core 3.60 GHz, 16 gb ram, windows 10 64 bits, video card 1660 msi 6gb :hi:
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
jcdsnf

Post by jcdsnf »

do you speak steam cloud rescue? It is enabled