Heston Big Balers

sm5gfy

Heston Big Balers

Post by sm5gfy »

I love this mod, thank you ARM team. However the produced bales have an annoying problem with straps. Straps seems to do their job but does not reach over the bales but lay flat on the floor under the bales.

Quoting the author of the Easy Autoload Mod: "... they (the bales) seem to lack a meshNodes entry (not to be confused with meshNode singular) on the bale object itself when ingame. Without a meshNodes value, tension belts will not recognize the bale as being compatible."

Edit: In another forum I found this solution:

"I found that with the Heston bales that the author neglected to make the baleGrass121324_vis also straw and hay bales, index path0>1 a CPU mesh.. If you look at the shape in the attributes window you will see that the CPUmesh is not checked. Clicking on this will make the belts recognize the Hesston bales."

I went into GE for each bale type (grass, straw and hay) located the Attributes and checked the CPU Mesh box under the Shape tab. After that the straps are now working.
hugassi

Re: Heston Big Balers

Post by hugassi »

Changelog 1.0.0.1
- Fixed bales interaction with straps
- Change the capacity to 6000
- Fixed detached pto
GIANTS Software: Partner Program :hi:
Maxtris27

Re: Heston Big Balers

Post by Maxtris27 »

Love the Hesston big baler just running into a issue where none of the wrappers recognize the bales to wrap them I keep getting the error bale type not supported plz fix this