Claas Dominator dlc

Tiger-Chip

Claas Dominator dlc

Post by Tiger-Chip »

Having preorderd the claas DLC for PS4 and download all content i am having a problem obtaining the claas Dominator harvester have the bonus Torion 1914 dev mule ingame and claas dlc on mod list but not the Dominator harvester plus on ps store it states all claas dlc inc preorder have all been installed anybody else having similar problem or am i overlooking somthing
Saom

Re: Claas Dominator dlc

Post by Saom »

I installed them (bought them for free) in PS-store. Then I couldn't download them as a FS19 mod, just got sent back to playstationstore. I bagan to worry, but they automaticly appeard in the in-game store.
Sorry if that doesn't make sence, my brain is on vacation... 😂
PS4, Norway.
Elmcreek and No Mans Land.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Maybe you have to look further than your nose long is
Ignorance is bliss
Tuddley3

Post by Tuddley3 »

Tiger-Chip wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:00 pm Having preorderd the claas DLC for PS4 and download all content i am having a problem obtaining the claas Dominator harvester have the bonus Torion 1914 dev mule ingame and claas dlc on mod list but not the Dominator harvester plus on ps store it states all claas dlc inc preorder have all been installed anybody else having similar problem or am i overlooking somthing
I have the PC version, and having same issues, but with all vehicles/implements not showing ingame. But Steam and the ingame Mods list showing INSTALLED.
brewersfan1979

Post by brewersfan1979 »

Tiger-Chip wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:00 pm Having preorderd the claas DLC for PS4 and download all content i am having a problem obtaining the claas Dominator harvester have the bonus Torion 1914 dev mule ingame and claas dlc on mod list but not the Dominator harvester plus on ps store it states all claas dlc inc preorder have all been installed anybody else having similar problem or am i overlooking somthing
I have the season pass and it wants me to buy the 2 bonus torion and dominator. What stuff
crash

Post by crash »

I pre ordered on steam. The claas pack says platinum dlc in store if you choose to show the class as a brand(left on top to choose brand) . The two pre-order bonuses says mods underneath them. Be sure to deselect and select all mods before loading a game save..
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
Jdjones

Post by Jdjones »

On ps4 I have the season pass blight it before the game came out last year went to the PlayStation store downloaded the platinum expansion as it was free with the season pass and went to download the supposedly two free pieces of equipment and it's telling me I have to pay $.99 for each one maybe I was wrong in my thinking but the dev mule and the dominator 108 sl maxi was it not supposed to come with the season pass
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

crash wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:03 pm I pre ordered on steam. The claas pack says platinum dlc in store if you choose to show the class as a brand(left on top to choose brand) . The two pre-order bonuses says mods underneath them. Be sure to deselect and select all mods before loading a game save..
On PS4 the pre-order bonus is not showed as mod but with their full name, something like Claas Dominator 108. Both where downloaded automatically with the preload.

@Tiger-Chip: So maybe you can remove and reinstall FS19 to try solving this.
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Jdjones wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:13 pm On ps4 I have the season pass blight it before the game came out last year went to the PlayStation store downloaded the platinum expansion as it was free with the season pass and went to download the supposedly two free pieces of equipment and it's telling me I have to pay $.99 for each one maybe I was wrong in my thinking but the dev mule and the dominator 108 sl maxi was it not supposed to come with the season pass
Have you tried clicking on the buy button? It takes you to the store where they should be free to download. It was for me.
Jdjones

Post by Jdjones »

Yes I tried clicking on them and it just put them into my cart to buy them for the $.99 one of the other guys I play with is having the same problem honestly not too worried about the dev mule as it's only a different color but would have liked to have had the harvester
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

You also have to go to the in game Modhub and select them from there, if you go straight to the PS store that may be your problem.
Jdjones

Post by Jdjones »

I tried going into the mod hub also instead of it saying download in the mod hub it says buy for $.99 when I click to buy it take me then to the PlayStation store and puts it into my cart to buy for the $.99 I don't mind buying the harvester for that because really that's the only one out of the two "free" pieces of equipment that I wanted but I was still under the impression that I would get the pre-order bonus dlc with having the season pass
Jdjones

Post by Jdjones »

The original thread creator said he got one but not the other and then another guy/gal said above they are having the same issues as me
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

For seasons pass owners there seems to be a problem not getting the bonus for free. Guil Mentioned in another topic he/they contacted Sony about it. Topic starter has a different problem as he has pre-ordered the dlc.
Last edited by Lexie on Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

They are both in the mod hub for me for €0,99 a piece... but I already have them in game.

So something isn’t right
Ignorance is bliss