A kind request from Giants QA team

Please report new found bugs in this forum and confirm that you were able to reproduce a bug.
You can find all information in "How to report a bug"
RODHA

A kind request from Giants QA team

Post by RODHA »

I just want to know if Giants stopped reading these bug reports?
If you did then knowing it would be great for us so that we don’t waste anymore time with posting these reports.
If you still read them then letting us to know that you do would be great so that we know our time is not wasted and we keep posting the bugs we encounter.
There was a time when bug reports are all reviewed and sorted under different topics such as solved, known issue, more info need, etc. and that was not a long time ago.
So, what happened to that order?
We would appreciate if you let us know.
PS5 / FS22
BigC92

Re: A kind request from Giants QA team

Post by BigC92 »

I noticed they haven't been responding as much as well. Like my Big Bud report
desperados93
GIANTS Software | Vehicle Integration

Post by desperados93 »

We dont stop watching at new bug reports. Actually i look only for Platinum Bugs to fix them :)
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Thanks for the reply desperados :hi:
PS5 / FS22
Maikerus

Post by Maikerus »

And how about other, longer existing topics where bugs in base game and it's vehicles are pointed, they aren't even touched. Who is responsible for them?

It also seems to me that Your politics is "we just care about new, old just dont care". :\
desperados93
GIANTS Software | Vehicle Integration

Post by desperados93 »

we care about all. I fixed most of these "old" bugs in Patch 1.4 or so. And all new bugs for basegame i will check for next game, not for a patch.
Unknownerr

Post by Unknownerr »

Well i made about 5 or more bug reports and none of them got looked by devs later they got moved to Legacy-Bug-Reports
when problems wasn't fixed at all such as missing fan inside Fendt 1000, MAN truck worklights not working. Btw these bugs exist from game release and these bug reports been posted multiple times by other people. desperados93 can you please look and fix Fendt 1000 missing fan and fat roof front thanks.
Maikerus

Post by Maikerus »

desperados93 wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:01 am we care about all. I fixed most of these "old" bugs in Patch 1.4 or so. And all new bugs for basegame i will check for next game, not for a patch.
We just ask to take care of those really striking bugs which exist from the beginning.
Just take a look for example at this thread.
viewtopic.php?f=998&t=152579
I am too dumb to repair this, but for You repairing one reflector, adding fan from other in game model and perchance, flattening that roof is piece of cake.

Next game version will show up almost after full next year. Leaving current, so incomplete for so long seems dishonest. I have hint for the future that you should focus on unifying interior illuminations and extended mudguards, because today in this regard tractors are treaten very "selectively"(Fendt 700 has extended mudguards, 900 no, some new holland have fully illuminated armrest, other nearly no at all etc.) .
Unknownerr

Post by Unknownerr »

Well no replies to our comments thats what i expected...
Skullblits

Post by Skullblits »

Well seeing how this has been answered.

And not a bug.

Locking
New to farming? Ask questions here. viewtopic.php?f=893&t=107651

PS4 user