Claas dlc

ThatCanadianGuy

Re: Claas dlc

Post by ThatCanadianGuy »

I like the DLC, the Xerion is a great grain cart tractor, having another large combine to choose from is a nice bonus also.
Former real life farmer of lentils, mustard, and wheat on the Canadian prairies.
Gamling

Post by Gamling »

I like the Claas DLC, well made. But i would like to have a new official map from GIANTS.
Glorious PC gaming master race. :biggrin2:
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

Gamling wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:52 pm I like the Claas DLC, well made. But i would like to have a new official map from GIANTS.
Why? There are so many maps to choose from. Most of them are better than the three maps from Giants.
Gamling

Post by Gamling »

Riven326 wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:54 pm
Gamling wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:52 pm I like the Claas DLC, well made. But i would like to have a new official map from GIANTS.
Why? There are so many maps to choose from. Most of them are better than the three maps from Giants.
Well we didn't get any from platinum expansion this time so why not a new map.I haven't found any map from modders that i like for FS19. The maps i played on FS17 haven't yet been converted, and lots of maps have errors when you find a map you like.
Glorious PC gaming master race. :biggrin2:
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Gamling wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:12 pm so why not a new map
Because the overwhelming consensus here is that Giants' maps are not very good. Their resources are far better utilized in equipment models.

And to the OP, yes I'm loving it. I've never seen a Claas machine in my life but that doesn't keep me from enjoying computer generated ones on my TV.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

Gamling wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:12 pm
Riven326 wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:54 pm
Well we didn't get any from platinum expansion this time so why not a new map.I haven't found any map from modders that i like for FS19. The maps i played on FS17 haven't yet been converted, and lots of maps have errors when you find a map you like.
Probably because the modders do a great job and it means Giants can work on other things. What kind of map are you looking for? I would like more American maps for console. But that's pretty much where my complaints end. Lol.
ThatCanadianGuy

Post by ThatCanadianGuy »

fenixguy wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:30 pm
Gamling wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:12 pm so why not a new map
Because the overwhelming consensus here is that Giants' maps are not very good. Their resources are far better utilized in equipment models.
Outside of Sonsovka, which I played a LOT, I haven't put more than 10 hours on a Giants map in 4 years. All their maps feel to much like game and not a real place.
Former real life farmer of lentils, mustard, and wheat on the Canadian prairies.
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

Giants - *makes map for newest version of game*
Players - "I hate it! giants should leave map making to the modders and focus on other things
Giants - *doesn't make platinum map instead focusing on other things*
Players - "Where is our map!?!? this is outrage.. giants is supposed to make a map!
Giants - *releases new game with new base maps*
Players - "these maps r terrible.. I miss the giants maps from the last game.. those sure were nice"
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

I'm not a fan of Giants maps, but they are restricted in that they have to make maps that are very AI friendly and able to accommodate all the equipment in the game. When you have too meet that criteria you can see why they are as they are.
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

I'd have been happy if they expanded the in game editor to allow people to remove junk that is on any map without having to go into the editor.

Examples
- buried trees
- fencing
- hedge rows
- wood piles
- all the junk on Ravenport
- cars
JWE75

Post by JWE75 »

Claas DLC is great! The look and the sounds of the machines.... good times!
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:47 pm Panoramic window and in cab frontloader work.. that's all im saying.. well that and a pint sized wheel loader that I really need a good excuse to buy

It got a way smaller turn radius than a tractor, and is thus very useful for yard work.

Good anough reason? 😂
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

I have no interest in the DLC. It all looks wonderful, and I'm happy for the folks that are loving it.
I don't really care about brands, so this is just more of the same for me. As long as all the categories are covered, lizard would be fine with me. Color pickers can make equipment look how you like.
I would have preferred some new, enhanced and completed gameplay features.
Unless Giants has something special up their sleeve, it might have made sense to save Claas for their 21 sales pitch (IMO).
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

Noraf wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:16 pm It got a way smaller turn radius than a tractor, and is thus very useful for yard work. Good anough reason? 😂
SOLD! lol.. but u forgot affordable.. at a similar price as a telehandlers, its a nice budget wheel loader
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

FarmBoss wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:24 pm I have no interest in the DLC. It all looks wonderful, and I'm happy for the folks that are loving it.
I don't really care about brands, so this is just more of the same for me. As long as all the categories are covered, lizard would be fine with me. Color pickers can make equipment look how you like.
I would have preferred some new, enhanced and completed gameplay features.
Unless Giants has something special up their sleeve, it might have made sense to save Claas for their 21 sales pitch (IMO).
What would you like? Carrots?

Edit the potatoes and make ‘em orange. Tadaaaa. There you have em; carrots!

Cause you know, color picker can make crop look how you like 😉

Right?
Ignorance is bliss