Oberkrebach by RitchiF

Loriath

Re: Oberkrebach by RitchiF

Post by Loriath »

Really enjoying this map. I have mad a few changes to the main farm to make it more enjoyable for me. I got rid of the Pigs and replaced it with a large Horse paddock and got rid of the other horse area since I like to have all the pens together. I have also mad a few landscape changes and removed a couple of trees that mad manoeuvring easier.

I sold off all the equipment and bought all smaller and older equipment and I am having a blast. And with the Global company mod, I have a way of making Silage without taking the space up with a large clamp. Its great.
Ox91

Post by Ox91 »

I really like this map, but there seems to be a n issue with gravity on this map. Most if not all tractors are having traction issues in the front, but when I put a weight on the front it gets worse. Sometimes the tractor will run right off the road instead of turning. I can tell the front wheels are coming off the ground a little. But this only happens on this map for me. It's like the effects of things getting heavier have been reversed on this map. lol
hun3

Post by hun3 »

Fantastic little map...great for small and medium equipment...Right now I'm using it to test Seasons on it. I did get a little frame rate drop during grass work but other than that its very nice.
SJ_Sathanas

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

After trying a few different polish/euro style maps I think I've settled on this one for a start from scratch build. Buying the farm and fields 14 & 15 leaves basically no money for gear so I had to take out a loan to buy the Ursus 904 and have enough to buy consumables and rent tools. I've also had to take on any contract I can get and not use any helpers.
anthu

Post by anthu »

Is there a plan to make Oberkrebach seasons-ready?
Krebach appears e few days ago seasons ready.
Lg
Andreas
BoxTunnel

Post by BoxTunnel »

anthu wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:04 am Is there a plan to make Oberkrebach seasons-ready?
Krebach appears e few days ago seasons ready.
Lg
Andreas
I hope so as I think this map is a gem, perfect for small/medium older machinery. Seasons would make it almost perfect. *thumbsup*
Zelyth

Post by Zelyth »

Considering learning how to add the Seasons mask just so I can play this map with Seasons finally!
Lance1018

Post by Lance1018 »

Hello everyone !

I just see that Oberkrebach is updated with Seasons on official Modhub !

Have fun :gamer:
Lance - Play FS on PC from '11 and following...
May our framerates be high and our temperature low.
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

Great to see its seasons ready. Thank you RitchieF. All we need now is seasons on console to enjoy this little gem of a map. I am a patient man.
EURO_FARMER

Post by EURO_FARMER »

Guys,

I know that this topic is old, but I have a question about Oberkrebach . I noticed there is a new grass crop ; Vermehrungsgras . Any info about this ?
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

EURO_FARMER wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:10 pm
You can harvest it, like wheat. It leaves windrows behind of grass, which you can bale and wrap and sell as silage $$$ 😉

And it regrows like normal grass.
Ignorance is bliss
EURO_FARMER

Post by EURO_FARMER »

iwan073 wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:51 pm
Thank you very much for your answer !!!
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

Dresteinhof also has this as well. The crop is grass seed you sell. The grass windrow can be used for animals, dried with a tedder or used for silage.
EURO_FARMER

Post by EURO_FARMER »

gingeredscot73 wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:19 pm
Thanx !
DarkStar

Post by DarkStar »

Tested this map yesterday in search for a small EU style map suited for Claas with Seasons support (for when it releases on console).
Started on easy, but I have a few question before I restart as my 'main' savegame on 'medium':
- There is no bunker at the BGA for silage. As far as I can tell, there is just enough room to add a single small or medium bunker. Any suggestions or experiences with this?
- On easy there are a lot of animal pastures and buildings. Can you sell them to free up some space and reorganise the farm layout?