Increased fuel consuption

JD92

Increased fuel consuption

Post by JD92 »

@Realismus modding and @people of forum.. will be able to see this mod on consoles in a future? Or there is a scripts problems? Thanks guys
asyvan

Re: Increased fuel consuption

Post by asyvan »

Not possible on console due to scripts.
//Jens Ejvinsson
Farming History: FS11, FS13, FS15, FS17, FS19 (Steam)
Logitech G29, Logitech/Saitek Sidepanel, Logitech F710 Wireless gamepad
PC Gamer - "The Silent Beast" i7-7700K @ 5Ghz, GTX 1070 @ 2.1GHz

Case IH Puma CVX With Tracks
Väderstad Rapid A600-800S Seed Drill
Tutorial compilation for FS19 - list of all my How To guides
JD92

Post by JD92 »

asyvan wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:07 pm Not possible on console due to scripts.
it's a shame .. i trust in Giants that in a next update it will increase it ..... thanks man.
SandyBay19

Post by SandyBay19 »

JD92 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:19 pm
asyvan wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:07 pm Not possible on console due to scripts.
it's a shame .. i trust in Giants that in a next update it will increase it ..... thanks man.
Couldn't agree more!!
Playing on PS4
FS11/15/17/19

Ski Region Simulator
JD92

Post by JD92 »

it is possible that the vehicles of the new dlc have some changes in fuel consuption and wear parameters? it seems to me that they consume more fuel than the others in the game and that the wear is slower .. it is not bad with the Tucano I have 1.6 hours of work and I have consumed almost a quarter of a tank. same thing for the wear that does not differ much from fuel consuption .. what I would like is as in fs17 that is 6h of work and then refuel .. 6h and refuel .. what do you say?
Chad

Post by Chad »

It's kind of a workaround, but once I have a vehicle low on fuel, I only refill it to 1/4 to 1/3 of a tank. Forces me to keep an eye on the guage, and refill on a regular basis
SandyBay19

Post by SandyBay19 »

Chad wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:15 pm It's kind of a workaround, but once I have a vehicle low on fuel, I only refill it to 1/4 to 1/3 of a tank. Forces me to keep an eye on the guage, and refill on a regular basis
Best alternative atm
Playing on PS4
FS11/15/17/19

Ski Region Simulator
ThatCanadianGuy

Post by ThatCanadianGuy »

JD92 wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:05 pm it is possible that the vehicles of the new dlc have some changes in fuel consuption and wear parameters? it seems to me that they consume more fuel than the others in the game and that the wear is slower .. it is not bad with the Tucano I have 1.6 hours of work and I have consumed almost a quarter of a tank. same thing for the wear that does not differ much from fuel consuption .. what I would like is as in fs17 that is 6h of work and then refuel .. 6h and refuel .. what do you say?
I was wondering that also. I have the fuel consumption mod so it is running high anyway but I think that Xerion has a 5hp fuel pump. I got the warning it was getting low on fuel last night and figured it could finish the field, but nope, ran it dry. Maybe it just has a small tank? I want to use it for the grain cart but I might need a fuel trailer parked at the grain truck so I can top up fuel every time I unload. :shock: :lol:
Former real life farmer of lentils, mustard, and wheat on the Canadian prairies.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Perhaps for the Console Players, Realismus could build the Increased Fuel Consumption Mod into the Console Seasons Mod, as that's going to need special approval anyway to have it's scripts allowed on those devices, then the Console Players would be able to get access to the Increased Fuel as it's script would then become part of Seasons. Obviously they would maybe then need to add an option in the Seasons' Options Menu to enable or disable the increased fuel consumption for the players who don't want to use it.

That's just my thought on how they could work around the console/script issue and get their mod to the console players.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

Chad wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:15 pm It's kind of a workaround, but once I have a vehicle low on fuel, I only refill it to 1/4 to 1/3 of a tank. Forces me to keep an eye on the guage, and refill on a regular basis
Yeah, that seems like the best option.
JD92

Post by JD92 »

@chad: it seems like a good compromise.

@thecanadianguy: you might have thrown an idea to some modders, a cargo wagon with an additional tank for the tractor. :lol:

unfortunately i’m on console so I can't use that mod and I hope it will be inserted also for us. as for Claas I saw the Tucano580 that I was talking about has 650l of fuel tank, 350l less than its rival JD560i .. can it be what makes me seem to me that you consume more?

@ctwasseo: you really said a good thing, I hope your message reaches the team. as long as it can be done.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

But there are toggles in Seasons, you can turn snow on and off, you can turn snow tracks on and off, you can turn the crop moisture system on and off. So adding an option to turn on or off the increased fuel consumption for console players, wouldn't seem to be a problem when you see the options you can already toggle within seasons.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

I love the mod and I could most certainly get on board with console users having access to it, even if only through another mod like seasons
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

To be honest, I'm pretty sure one of the RM guys mentioned that isn't going to happen.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

That's a shame, you'd think for the Console Players, they would make sure all their mods are included in the Seasons Mod, so the Console Players only need to download one mod, plus they could have access to all the mods that Realismus have released for us PC players so far. You'd think they'd try and pack as much in with Seasons as they can to get round the Restrictions that most Mods usually have on Consoles, so that for once the Console Players could get some really good mods to experience that at least have parity with the PC Players.