Looking for a good seasons ready map

Somkeyps4

Re: Looking for a good seasons ready map

Post by Somkeyps4 »

With lone oak it if u start in new farmers and sale the land and equipment it’s about 3.5 m and loan at 0 but I don’t know if u start firm scratch?????
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Somkeyps4 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:16 pm Yeah but there no money cheat I sell the land and take a equipment up the to the shop and that the money I will start with and there no loan out yet that will start when season come out so I can buy the animals and fields that I will need to start and buy seeds fertilizer lime and gasoline
Use the government subsidy mod for money and all bales can be purchased,also there is a silo mod which allows you to purchase any crop. Bit of a pain granted but it’s an option
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:36 pm Once seasons drop for console you will need a new save.
This is not true. It is, however, recommended to do so. The only real issue I've heard of is people who use an existing save tend to lose their crops, as upon loading up the mod with seasons, it resets back to spring. I'd recommend harvesting all crops currently planted if you're going to use an existing save.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Sorry deadeye, I should have put the words recommended. Usually if a modder recommends it, it is for a reason.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
SJ_Sathanas

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

I'm still looking for my ideal map. I thought it was Grenwich but, as what has become usual for me, once I've sown the first crop I run out of stuff to do and map only offers contracts on just a few of the fields.
Looking forward to Seasons Meadow Grove as that has always been my favourite map.
SandyBay19

Post by SandyBay19 »

Wait between 2-4 weeks, Shamrock Valley + GEO = Best combo ever
Playing on PS4
FS11/15/17/19

Ski Region Simulator
SJ_Sathanas

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

After trying a few other maps and not really getting on with them I went ahead and started another farm on Medow Grove with seasons and to be honest it plays alright. I haven't encountered any game breaking issues.
I tried to add a snow mask, and move a few objects out of the way, but when I reloaded the map in-game all the changes I made were undone so I gave up on GE.
It really is tiny though. I gavent needed anything bigger than my Case 1255XL and Magnum 7200 Pro combo.