Agco 1000 Series removed from the Mod Hub?

fenixguy

Re: Agco 1000 Series removed from the Mod Hub?

Post by fenixguy »

^^^Me too, even though I've literally never used it. Never even bought it. :lol:
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

fenixguy wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:13 pm ^^^Me too, even though I've literally never used it. Never even bought it. :lol:
I used it for bales to feed sheep and horses. It just adds another level of playability to the game.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Fifty1990

Post by Fifty1990 »

Drmattymd wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:11 pm I think the right thing to do is pull it immediately, then investigate and either leave it pulled or put it back up
That will chase modders away from putting something on the modhub. If giants pulls it with just a message of a another modder.
Fifty1990 is the gamertag on ps4. Farm on people *thumbsup* :mrgreen:
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

Giants will always start conversations regarding such allegations, there's no reaosn for modders to be scared off by things like this and I don't believe any really are. They would want the same thing happening if they claimed a mod was stolen.
And pulling the mod is the best thing a company like Giants can do. Leaving it and possibly endorsing stolen mods/property is way worse.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Drmattymd wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:11 pm I think the right thing to do is pull it immediately, then investigate and either leave it pulled or put it back up
Ya unfortunately this is the only way to do it. Maybe giants could put a tag on the mod saying “under investigation, you can’t download it right now” instead of leaving people to guess what happened to it.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

chedly_farms wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:12 pm that small New Holland Baler when I did.
r u talking about the small red one that makes the lil bales? if so.. whats wrong with it? I use it on my farm all the time :sadnew:
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

It is a small yellow one. No idea was just pulled one day from the modhub.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
PrincessJessi84

oh ok.. I use a lil red one.. I have the other one installed but I stopped using it because on lots of tractors this lil bar appears between the lower linkage on the 3pt and it wont turn.. idk y this happens (maybe its supposed to work this way?) but it lead me to look for and find a lil red one that will even poop the bales out into a trailer if u choose that option
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Oh gotcha. That sounds way better. With this one there is no trailer, so you have to pick then all up by hand. I think they are only 400 litres.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
PrincessJessi84

yea that's about what "my" baler packs in a bale.. I think its 450 but I don't remember right off the top of my head.. but I did learn on accident that the weight of those lil bales is set.. the volume does not affect this.. I was running the round baler at 2000L (the mod that allows u to change the bale density) and for some reason it put the tiny baler at that as well one day.. I was like "ive never had to move a tiny bale with forks before but there is a first time for everything".. turns out I could pick it up.. wasn't realistic so I dialed it back (I had to add the config to the bale mod as it wont allow the default without resetting the baler) and everything was right as rain again
PC
2x 24" Dell Monitors
SteenkampModding

Post by SteenkampModding »

Update:
Giants are now saying the reason they removed our mod is because they found another "Fendt 1000" that was released on another modsite with the same decals.

Also they added we shouldn't blame another modder, since we told them it was Ahran that made a issue about our mod on Facebook.

The only mod we could find that uses similar decals are Custom's Challenger 1000.

We are attaching a photo of their decals and ours overlayed and you can decide for yourself if they are the same.
We used the same font, as that is the closest to real life decals.

But placement isn't the same, why would we use another modders decals, but change it's placement? :hmm:

We are still awaiting a reply for Giants on this, but we probably only hear back Monday on this matter.

Also it seems very convenient that Giants can go search other mod sites for similar mods, yet they don't do anything about those sites uploading modhub mods and stealing modder's downloads...

You decide for yourself if these decals are the same...

We take farming to new levels
Playing since FS09. Modding since FS13.
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Um...once again this makes no sense in giants part...🧐 If this is all they have to go on saying "you stole the mod" then someone is blind here and it isant me lol good luck steenkamp I hope this gets resolved and if not then that's a word that will get edited in here. I hope you keep making mods for us, damn good work so far that I have downloaded. Add some rowtracs to the Quadtrac mod and I'm sitting pretty 😉
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
Unknownerr

Post by Unknownerr »

Well Ahrans fendt is outdated has bugs and missing fixes made by giants for vanilla fendt tractors... But sadly missing fan ahran tractor had that :(
SteenkampModding

Post by SteenkampModding »

Unknownerr wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:38 pm Well Ahrans fendt is outdated has bugs and missing fixes made by giants for vanilla fendt tractors... But sadly missing fan ahran tractor had that :(
Adding a fan can happen in an update, that is if we can get this mod back up.
We take farming to new levels
Playing since FS09. Modding since FS13.
Fifty1990

Post by Fifty1990 »

Wtf giants really starting a hustle because off some third party website has almost the same decals. You guys jealous that somebody makes a mod better that you guys made or do we just dislike this man and try to chase him away. Giants needs to remember without mods the farming sim game would be completely dead for like 5 months after release.

Its not like their past dlc’s claas not included were a gamechanger.
Fifty1990 is the gamertag on ps4. Farm on people *thumbsup* :mrgreen: