Gamepad problems

Please report new found bugs in this forum and confirm that you were able to reproduce a bug.
You can find all information in "How to report a bug"
Moosey

Gamepad problems

Post by Moosey »

Hello,

I have a problem with my controller. I'm using a Logitech Dual Action gamepad. Whenever I press one of the bumpers all other controls stop responding. This does not happen with any other button. It feels like the game is waiting for a button combination whenever I press one of the bumpers and discards all other input commands (since bumpers are used in combos by default). The same setup with the same gamepad and PC worked fine in FS17. I had this problem since the release of the game, hoped it would be fixed but it's still there. The game is patched to the latest version. I tried deleting the inputbindings.xml and setting it up again multiple times after every patch. Tried searching this forum and googling the problem without any luck. Might it be unique to my gamepad since it's an older model? Maybe someone could provide feedback if they encounter the same problem with their gamepads or not. Also I made a short video explaining the problem. My english is not too good but it's still easier to understand what I'm talking about when I'm showing it at the same time.
Here's the link:
https://youtu.be/SwuLO7G62xU

Thank you.