Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Farmercaseih

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Farmercaseih »

Even with 30-inch rows some crops get knocked down especially with side dressing corn
Reed Engineering

Post by Reed Engineering »

GSD84 wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:47 pm Do some one know how close session is for console? Is it up to Xbox and Sony to relise the update ?
The word from ginats that they said at FSL is it won’t be before Christmas. As there is simply to much to test.
Pc Player
My FaceBook Page WMRmodding
BearClaw

Post by BearClaw »

pitstop25 wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:26 pm
GSD84 wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:47 pm Do some one know how close session is for console? Is it up to Xbox and Sony to relise the update ?
The word from ginats that they said at FSL is it won’t be before Christmas. As there is simply to much to test.

If thats correct it shouldnt be on the testing list, teasing consolers and make rumors. Like on fs17 it just appeared the day after giants made the announcement
I love the smell of farming better than the profit
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Rumours? The only rumours are coming from the console players
BearClaw

Post by BearClaw »

eric21 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:33 am Rumours? The only rumours are coming from the console players
So we are back there again? Maybe im not good in english but seems like you allways twist my point. When we see season in the testing list peoples start expecting it on the modhub sooner or later, peoples talks about it etc ..
Point is, if its true that giants has said thar it will take so much time testing it that it woldnt get out before christmas, then i dont see the point why they put it in the list for testing, that only teases the console community. If you dont have the answer or some point to come up with, then dont bother comment this
I love the smell of farming better than the profit
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

The other side of that coin is that if it did not appear in testing people would not know anything and assume that it is not being looked at.As it such a deviation scripting wise for what is normally available on console it is always going to be a long process. The pc version still is having bug fixes, the beta version that is available from Gitlab is very different to what is currently on modhub.
foxah

Post by foxah »

Does anybody have a picture of how some new animal info screen looks like in Seasons beta mod? I can't seem to find a picture of that anywhere
george.earlslight

Post by george.earlslight »

foxah wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:25 am Does anybody have a picture of how some new animal info screen looks like in Seasons beta mod? I can't seem to find a picture of that anywhere
Don't have a picture at the moment but the main advantage is that there is a list of the animal pens.
So you have on the left a list with Cow pasture 1, Cow pasture 2, Chicken house, Horse paddock etc.
On the middle, you have the food bars in litres, health, milk, manure and a yearly estimate of required food.
On the right, you can select each individual animal.

All in all a big upgrade to the original animal panel.
The only thing that's wrong with it, is that it's on the Seasons GUI (Alt-S) and not the main ESC menu.
I hope Giants allows it to go where the old one is now.
wombles

Post by wombles »

There you go mate enjoy.

foxah

Post by foxah »

wombles wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:36 am There you go mate enjoy.

Thank you, that was so quick! That menu looks so much better and more convenient than the current animal menu, sorting animals by their pens should have been in the game by default. I have some 500 chickens and 50 cows and since the chickens show up on top of the cows in the list, I have to scroll down through the 500 chickens to see the needs of my cows. And sometimes the scroll bar just jumps back to the top. Annoying experience all around.
wombles

Post by wombles »

Couldn't agree more. As usual other people have too improve their game, and they wonder why some say they are lazy :lol: . Thankfully we still have some very talented people modding for this game. My only hope is Giants don't hold Rahkiin back.
Reed Engineering

Post by Reed Engineering »

BearClaw wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:28 am
pitstop25 wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:26 pm

If thats correct it shouldnt be on the testing list, teasing consolers and make rumors. Like on fs17 it just appeared the day after giants made the announcement
It was on a virtual farmer stream last night. He said he asked giants at the FSL and they said don’t expect it before Christmas.
Pc Player
My FaceBook Page WMRmodding
george.earlslight

Post by george.earlslight »

pitstop25 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:24 am It was on a virtual farmer stream last night. He said he asked giants at the FSL and they said don’t expect it before Christmas.
If this holds true and was a verbal reply from an official source, why don't we get the same information here?
wombles

Post by wombles »

They probably don't know how far after Christmas.
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

As long as the mod is still in development for Console, there's no way to know how long it takes.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<