Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

vondeylenfarms

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by vondeylenfarms »

The mod list has been kinda disappointing lately...so yea fs19 still has life left once they ramp up again but hopefully soon
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
Reed Engineering

Post by Reed Engineering »

george.earlslight wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:45 pm
pitstop25 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:50 pm Most manufacturers don’t make tractors without cabs maybe?
There are many lower-end models in real life that have the cab as an option.
I guess it depends on whether Giants wants to spend the extra time to add the shop option or if the tractor company would like to advertise said option.
Cool. Maybe then we might see some on the future. I know there is a kobota mod kicking about that has an open cab. Daggerwin used it on his oakfeild farm lets play. It looked really well made tbh.
Pc Player
My FaceBook Page WMRmodding
Reed Engineering

wombles wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:49 pm I would be very surprised if they brought out a new game next year, FS19 only starting too find it's feet now.
I’m really hoping they live it for another year tbh. As you say 19 is just hitting the sweet spot now. It’s taken almost a year to get it here. Hopefully giants hang off and spend more time on the next game and make it even better.
Pc Player
Reed Engineering

vondeylenfarms wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:19 pm The mod list has been kinda disappointing lately...so yea fs19 still has life left once they ramp up again but hopefully soon
Yeah loads of life in the old dog yet buddy. The console peeps will soon have season and believe me it’s a game changer. So much has changed over what it was in 17 and blacksheep modding are about to release their massy pack and map and oxy has two maps coming at more or less the same time. It’s an awesome time right now.
Pc Player
BearClaw

Post by BearClaw »

pitstop25 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:37 pm
wombles wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:49 pm I would be very surprised if they brought out a new game next year, FS19 only starting too find it's feet now.
I’m really hoping they live it for another year tbh. As you say 19 is just hitting the sweet spot now. It’s taken almost a year to get it here. Hopefully giants hang off and spend more time on the next game and make it even better.

Totally spot on! Hope 19 will stay alive with modstesting a year or two more than fs17, that one died the day it became perfect
I love the smell of farming better than the profit
Reed Engineering

Yeah it definitely did for console. I have no idea why either because people are still play 17 and you can still buy. The mind boggles.
Pc Player
adammac5858

Post by adammac5858 »

pitstop25 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:12 pm Yeah it definitely did for console. I have no idea why either because people are still play 17 and you can still buy. The mind boggles.
FS17 is on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate too, that's got quite a few peepes playing. If I didn't have 19 I'd be rocking 17 without having to actually purchase it. Real happy they did that......brings a little more attention to the game/genre! IMHO
FS17 on PS4
FS19 on Xbox Series X.
Xbox: Macdizzle58
Also logging some hours in Flight Simulator
Modders: THANK. YOU.
Reed Engineering

Absolutely buddy. 17 is still amazing. Testament to how good it was.
Pc Player
Coco granjero

Post by Coco granjero »

I bought it to try e ?????? ... for ps4
foxah

Post by foxah »

I wish the Syn Trac Tractor had an inbuilt dolly when you pick the 2x6 wheel version. Otherwise this is the best mod I have found for this game yet. For some reason it refused to work with cultivator together with courseplay , it froze my game and spammed the log but otherwise with every other implement I have tested it with works perfectly.
Vfarms

Post by Vfarms »

I never have really got into 19. It's majorly missing something. I played 17 for hours and hours but I've never done that with 19. I'm hoping seasons makes it playable for me.
This is the most fun you're ever gonna have

Xbox series x
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Vfarms wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:10 am
I had that feeling about FS19 after it’s release. But for some time now, FS19 has become lot better than it was back then.

Yeah, console doesn’t have seasons... yet.
But even without it has become a solid game.
Better than FS17, in my opinion.
Ignorance is bliss
Vfarms

Post by Vfarms »

I feel ya. Idk why but it just doesn't hold me. I wish I could feel like you do because I miss the game.
This is the most fun you're ever gonna have

Xbox series x
Guil

Post by Guil »

Jimbob0704 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:14 pm Which begs the question, why on earth would anybody want to leave all this behind for a new FS without all these mods and soon to be seasons, I'm sorry but looking back at last year FS19 was as boring as hell until mods and maps slowly came out plus giants seem to at the start to focus on lots of the same mod the challenger tractor instead of more variety, though I'm sure if I was on PC my experience would have been a lot different
Believe me, good pc mods took a long long time to come around. Even now there is still a plethora of badly made mods that don't work at all or cause loads of errors.
Jimbob0704

Post by Jimbob0704 »

That wasn’t a did about PC though that was more about me wishing I had one lol
Owner of YouTube channel FS landscaping
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVa5pA ... kqx5eVXmxw