Animal Pen Extension - Valve object scaleing

Celusendon

Animal Pen Extension - Valve object scaleing

Post by Celusendon »

Hi,

After the last update ( Version 1.1.0.1) on some mod maps (eg. Geiselsberg Pigstry), and mod pens (eg. Hof Pack from Modding-Welt) the valve become smaller and get strange shape (the wheel becomes elliptical instead of round, and so on). I'm suspecting this is due to those triggers are smaller than the standard ones.

FS version: latest
Environment: PC

Thank you for checking. :)
GtX

Re: Animal Pen Extension - Valve object scaleing

Post by GtX »

Hey :hi:, thanks for reporting this issue. I am sorry I did not see this or reply sooner. Life has been kicking me around and hectic for me so I have not been here much.

As you may have seen this issue is fixed in the last update. I hope you enjoy the mod.

Cheers,
GtX
GtX :this:

YouTube

GitHub

FS17 Mod Link

FS19 Mod Link

FS22 Mod Link

"A good friend is the friend who can make you laugh."
"What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it"
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

GtX wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:11 am

As you may have seen this issue is fixed in the last update. I hope you enjoy the mod.

Cheers,
GtX
Fantastic mod, i've always disliked the water pens needing a bowser to fill them *thumbsup*
GtX

Post by GtX »

Thanks very much. It is great to see many people enjoy the mod built in or the simple manual placement version if not supported.

Yes it can be annoying having to manually fill the pens with water and to be honest this would rarely happen, at least where I live as it is filled using float valves. But there is still cleaning of the trough to be done etc.

I have always looked at it as Giants trying to keep you entertained by giving extra / different things to do. But like yourself I prefer a valve to fill with :mrgreen:

Cheers
GtX :this:

YouTube

GitHub

FS17 Mod Link

FS19 Mod Link

FS22 Mod Link

"A good friend is the friend who can make you laugh."
"What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it"
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

And the placeable bale stack get a double *thumbsup* *thumbsup* I really like how they can be put inside a building. My bale stacking looks professional now :lol: