Shamrock Valley 19 First Look Videos

gingeredscot73

Re: Shamrock Valley 19 First Look Videos

Post by gingeredscot73 »

I agree with Tomazius96. This will most likely be released in December at the earliest. There is a long waiting list to be tested as it is and the map will take sometime to test. As I pointed out before we have been waiting on Growers Farm for over a month. I read in another thread MJ Modding has confirmed that it has completed testing I expect that is for pc. Consoles I dont know. 190 mods pending testing with a waiting time of 10 workdays. So that being said Giant will possibly not get round to testing Shamrock Valley at least until mid November.
wombles

Post by wombles »

The way Giants test maps, i'll be happy if we see it for Christmas :lol: .
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

I couldn't agree more. As for your comment about Giants. They test the maps. Its not their fault if a map fails. Their job is to test it and report back to the modder. How long a map takes is out of their hands.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

I'd expect at least 2 or 3 fails as an Oxy map seems to get a higher level of scrutiny given how some maps pass with issues he gets pulled up for.
wombles

Post by wombles »

gingeredscot73 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:37 pm I couldn't agree more. As for your comment about Giants. They test the maps. Its not their fault if a map fails. Their job is to test it and report back to the modder. How long a map takes is out of their hands.
:lol: Instead of going through all of the map, and listing the problems they stop at the first one, send it back find the next, send it back find the next, send it back find the next and hopefully it'll be passed. They will turn it down one letter at a time.
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

That's a perfectly legitimate method of testing used in many industries, especially when there are many individual items to be tested.
SandyBay19

Post by SandyBay19 »

Not Shamrock today on the testing list :/
Playing on PS4
FS11/15/17/19

Ski Region Simulator
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

Witing time is 11 days...it cant be on the list if it was just submitted few days ago...
SandyBay19

Post by SandyBay19 »

Tomazius96 wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:34 pm Witing time is 11 days...it cant be on the list if it was just submitted few days ago...
With over 50+ million downloads I thought Oxy and some others few famous modders were priorities...
Playing on PS4
FS11/15/17/19

Ski Region Simulator
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

No such thing when it comes to mod submissions. If a mod fails on something minor and is resubmitted quickly it will occasionally be back on the list the next day. Other than that there is no queue jumping.
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

Oxygendavid a priority? Who are you kidding!! Oxygendavid waits in line like the rest of the modders. You my friend are sitting on a spring like a jack in the box. You have got ants in your pants. You cannot sit still over the excitement of a map. I want to play Shamrock Valley amongst other upcoming maps. The difference between you and I is I have patience to wait. You are going to post "Not Shamrock today on the testing list :/" for the next 11 days and even when it goes on the testing list you still won't be happy until it passes. No pleasing some people.
wombles

Post by wombles »

Eleven day's is only the average, it could be longer or shorter. If I have it by Christmas i'll be happy, should have Oakfield done by then.
SandyBay19

Post by SandyBay19 »

gingeredscot73 wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:09 pm Oxygendavid a priority? Who are you kidding!! Oxygendavid waits in line like the rest of the modders. You my friend are sitting on a spring like a jack in the box. You have got ants in your pants. You cannot sit still over the excitement of a map. I want to play Shamrock Valley amongst other upcoming maps. The difference between you and I is I have patience to wait. You are going to post "Not Shamrock today on the testing list :/" for the next 11 days and even when it goes on the testing list you still won't be happy until it passes. No pleasing some people.
You really look like arrogant and nonchalant... I never criticize someone that I don't know personally but YOU've got a serious problem with communication and humans.. *thumbsdown*
Playing on PS4
FS11/15/17/19

Ski Region Simulator
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

I am arrogant and nonchalant because I have a different opinion than yours? Wow!! I never criticized anyone. I have nothing against you buddy, but its just the way you come across in here expecting everything to be pulled out of a magic hat and released on the mod hub as if its just being released for your benefit and no one elses. I have seen many people like this. There is being excited about something, but you seem to take it to a whole other level. Its not like your life depends on it. What do you expect your a console player like me thankfully not on the same platform with that attitude toward people, but whatever. Horses for courses!! Different strokes for different folks!!
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

The map was only submitted to Giants on Friday and there is 183 mods waiting to be tested with an average waiting time of 11 workdays, but because its Oxygendavid you think Giants should just let him skip right to front of the queue just because its an Oxygendavid map. I have very high respect for Oxygendavid, but thats not fair to rest of the modders waiting.