Supplemt(1%-39%)
18%
Purest (Gaint products only)
1%

Total votes: 109

IceUul

Re: What are you using mods vs Ingame

Post by IceUul »

Newholland T8 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:52 pm another thing I don't know if anyone knows but what happened to Zetor? there was some very decent tractors in the dlc for 17 and in this game theres absolutely nothing
I think Giants and Zetor does not have partnership anymore and Zetor made a partership with the Polish game developers, who make Pure Farming 2018. But really do not know why.
Giants still have Ursus license, thats why we got so many mods on consoles. But sadly no new machinery.
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

The majority of mods I use are the scripts that enhance the base game, like GPS, FOLLOW ME, STORE DELIVERY, BALE COUNTER, SEE BALES etc...
the big print giveth the small print taketh
Princeguardian

Post by Princeguardian »

Totally in 85 and up category. Unless its my claas farm and then not so much.
dapals51

Post by dapals51 »

Alright whose the wise guy who voted purest!?! Seriously I'm curious to know who if it was a real vote
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
REDSTER-85

Post by REDSTER-85 »

It's not like a big deal. Forum doesn't represent entire player base. Plenty of players that doesn't have good enough internet to download mods left and right. Or have limited internet that can't be used on minor things.

Actually, to add console players that started on fs13\15 where purests, and can easily still be with practically every console mod can be replaced by something that's already in game.
Playing games because they are fun. Watching movies because they are entertaining.
Long live plug n play.
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

IceUul wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:21 pm
Newholland T8 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:52 pm another thing I don't know if anyone knows but what happened to Zetor? there was some very decent tractors in the dlc for 17 and in this game theres absolutely nothing
I think Giants and Zetor does not have partnership anymore and Zetor made a partership with the Polish game developers, who make Pure Farming 2018. But really do not know why.
Giants still have Ursus license, thats why we got so many mods on consoles. But sadly no new machinery.
Then why is there a Zetor 12045-12145 in testing today for consoles?
foxah

Post by foxah »

When I need a new harvester for example, I just try to find the most fitting I need. For example just yesterday I finally ditched my first harvester and bought a new one, I was looking for something within 250'000 range, with reasonable silo size and more or less decent HP. There is very little choice in this regard among default harvesters, there are loads of lower end harvesters and quite a lot of high-end ones, but barely anything in the middle, so I just looked at modhub and yesmods until I found one that fit my needs. This applies to everything I do in the game and I generally end up with half of my equipment as mod equipment.
hun3

Post by hun3 »

Yeah about that...I cashed out 30 bucks for Claas and now Im back on Fendt.....whats that old saying? Too many people buying stuff they dont want to impress people they dont like? :)