camera for all mods

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
mazaera

camera for all mods

Post by mazaera »

Hello,
I am looking for a mod that allows me to always have the same camera on all mods.
The settings I use are as follows

In the i3d:
name = "outdoorCameraTarget" translation = "0 5 0" rotation = "- 26 180 0"
name = "outdoorCamera1" translation = "0 0 11"

In the xml:
On the camera node = "outdoorCamera1" line, I delete the camera settings after the transMax = "40"

Someone could do this kind of mods?

thank you in advance
mazaera

Re: camera for all mods

Post by mazaera »

hello, no one has solution for this application?
mazaera

Post by mazaera »

When I watch farming simulator videos, players never use the default view. It is too low, too close to the vehicle. in short, we do not see anything.
With the mod I would like, no need to always change the view.
You can go from one vehicle to another by always finding the same view.
I play with a steering wheel, joystick and 3 screens. With the mod quickcamera no need to use the mouse

For now I modify each time the i3d and xml of each mod or vehicle of origin of the game.

this mod would also change the view of the DLC (Super piloting the 1914 torion with the default view!

I hope someone can look into creating a mod that allows this view by default.

thank you
Decker_MMIV

Post by Decker_MMIV »

Hi mazaera,

May I suggest you try out my mod QuickCamera v2.1.0.9, which have just been updated on ModHub.

It now contains a "persistence between game-sessions" - meaning that your last selected vehicle-camera, its pitch and zoom-level, is remembered and loaded from the previous game-session.

For multiplayer sessions this "persistence" is per vehicle-type, where as in singleplayer the "persistence" is per vehicle.

Note: This has only been tested on some of the default game vehicles, so there could be issues with modded vehicles or perhaps clashing with other mods that also modify the cameras in vehicles.
mudu

Post by mudu »

Hi Decker

Love the moveable indoor cam. Is there any way to keep it from resetting when releasing the button?

Best regards mudu
mazaera

Post by mazaera »

I actually have the quickcamera mod, but I did not know that in the last version there was a memorization of the camera location