What happened to Welker?

Bobbydj1980

Re: What happened to Welker?

Post by Bobbydj1980 »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:12 pm Someone help me out here...the seed silos that some with the Welker map says it holds seed, lime. I cannot find a trigger point. The fertilizer tanks have a easy to find trigger and works fine
The seed silo trigger is on the side it is not marked and can be tricky to find
Love farming simulator I play on the Xbox series x orangebeach Alabama
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Bobbydj1980 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:24 pm
vondeylenfarms wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:12 pm Someone help me out here...the seed silos that some with the Welker map says it holds seed, lime. I cannot find a trigger point. The fertilizer tanks have a easy to find trigger and works fine
The seed silo trigger is on the side it is not marked and can be tricky to find
Lol tricky for sure... thanks I'll try it tomorrow after work
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
iB055

Post by iB055 »

So there now appears to be 2 CHS Grain sell points on the map and both have different prices. Out of curiosity does anyone know which is which?

One has a higher price but I'm not sure which location it is.
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
ThatCanadianGuy

Post by ThatCanadianGuy »

double click on it in the menu, it would highlight it on the map?
Former real life farmer of lentils, mustard, and wheat on the Canadian prairies.
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

He is on PS4. Click the right stick on the sell point on the map screen and then select tag by pressing triangle to tag the sell point then tab to prices with R1. The name of the sell point you tagged on the map should have a orange arrow in a circle to the left of the name of the sell point in the prices screen.
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

There's a few things that could be improved on the map still, I fear they may have rushed to get the update out a little. There's a quite a few floating objects round the main farm and two cars half way through the wall of the shop that I spotted right away. The markers for the sell points could do with sorting out so they are consistent across the whole map too. just noticed the milk sell point ones are floating above the ground, whilst others are missing (possibly under the surface?).
I sometimes think modder's put unnecessary pressure on themselves by posting WIP threads on FB etc. and then giving in to folks asking "when's the map coming out!!" and either posting a suggested release date or just not taking the time they need to get things sorted before release.
They've done all the hard work, just needs those last few small things fixing. Don't give in to the pressure MP I suppose is what I'm saying :wink3:
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

All things that other maps have been failed for, it's not a criticism of this map but of the inconsistency when it comes to testing.
parad0x177

Post by parad0x177 »

Not trying to highjack the thread, but is anyone else using Courseplay on Welkers?

For some reason, I can’t select Field 3 in Course Generation; can’t click on it, and can’t select it from the list. I’m leaning towards it being a bug in the map, but I suppose a glitch with Courseplay is possible.

Anyway, was wondering if anyone else had noticed the same thing?
JTA91

Post by JTA91 »

The crop textures are by far the best in the game on console to me, and its a huge immersion bost especislly in corn. the only issue i am having is when i harvest soybeans the beans are exactly how they should look in field, but soon as i start to cut they turn to that ugly yellow junky color from the base game in the header, and right after the header the ground looks perfect for straw, but after the chopper on the back of the machine goes over it its spraying the old yellow texture all over behind it. Its literally ruening the best soybean texture ive seen on console. Other than that, the map to me is awesome. Wish Giants would just take a gander at better textures like MappersParadise has provided for the base game as they are actually much much more realistic. Its the little things like that that make a HUGE difference when they start adding up.
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

I think its forgotten plants textures. Has been used on other console maps so its nothing new.
Thedebe48

Post by Thedebe48 »

JTA91 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:20 am The crop textures are by far the best in the game on console to me, and its a huge immersion bost especislly in corn. the only issue i am having is when i harvest soybeans the beans are exactly how they should look in field, but soon as i start to cut they turn to that ugly yellow junky color from the base game in the header, and right after the header the ground looks perfect for straw, but after the chopper on the back of the machine goes over it its spraying the old yellow texture all over behind it. Its literally ruening the best soybean texture ive seen on console. Other than that, the map to me is awesome. Wish Giants would just take a gander at better textures like MappersParadise has provided for the base game as they are actually much much more realistic. Its the little things like that that make a HUGE difference when they start adding up.
I 100% agree with this. I opened Welker last night for the first time in over a month and was pleasantly surprised to see the new textures. The Giants soybean texture is a joke. Yellow, and way too bushy. Mappers Paradise did an outstanding job with their field textures. And I also second the comment you make about what happens once the header hits it and with the straw spreader. Really wish Giants would consider just making these textures their defaults. Because the comparison is really not even close.
EURO_FARMER

Post by EURO_FARMER »

iB055 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:47 pm
The CHS Grain One is the one which is closer to the shop at the bottom right corner and CHS Grain Two is the one which is closer to the sawmill at the top left corner.
mike33s

Post by mike33s »

parad0x177 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:16 am Not trying to highjack the thread, but is anyone else using Courseplay on Welkers?

For some reason, I can’t select Field 3 in Course Generation; can’t click on it, and can’t select it from the list. I’m leaning towards it being a bug in the map, but I suppose a glitch with Courseplay is possible.

Anyway, was wondering if anyone else had noticed the same thing?
I had this issue. Check the field outline within the courseplayH HUD and and then re-save it as field 3. It will show up as field 3 (user) but you can select it then for course generating.