John Deere DLC

iwan073

Re: John Deere DLC

Post by iwan073 »

eric21 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:54 am The genesis series, plows, seeders, cultivators, mowers, rakes pick up headers, crawler tractors
Yeah, I hear you.
But I'd like to see more of that stuff from all the in-game brands. John Deere, Krone, Fendt, Case, Massey...
Ignorance is bliss
EyesJoshuaMF

Post by EyesJoshuaMF »

iwan073 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:57 am Yeah, I hear you.
But I'd like to see more of that stuff from all the in-game brands. John Deere, Krone, Fendt, Case, Massey...
Now this is where a like button would be handy!
Player since fs2013

👍Massey Ferguson
👍Valtra
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

I like all the comments but there must be a reason why we havent seen the main brands full inventary of implements because we dont have any for example john deere chisle ploughs,seeders or cutivators to which both case and JD have plenty i think FS should concentrate with a dlc with implements were all crying out for dont get me wrong im thankful for what we have recieved so far but this point the Op making comes up time after time!! So if u are reading this Giants please give us some extended range of implements to current ingame brands thanks so much i wait in anticipation to and no 1 game
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

The Big brands dont get full implement ranges in game for a reason... First, the number of pieces in the game would literally skyrocket when all the 'big' brands get their equipment in the game. Second, there are quite enough other 'smaller' brands that make this equipment. Using them is a preference to keep some nice diversity in the game
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

True I guess
But Krone really needs some mowers and tedders and such. That’s their business
Ignorance is bliss
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

I guess the existing JD DLC wasn't good enough? hahaha
They need to entice people to buy 21 with something, so maybe the JD that people expected to be in 19 will be in 21, or maybe 23. They need a reason to keep putting JD on their covers.
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

EyesJoshuaMF wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:26 am I just want to make a simple point here. John Deere is indeed a massive equipment manafacture who have just entered the game officially. They have 15 pieces of equipment in the game, and for a single brand that’s mood too bad as a first step.
But then look at Massey Ferguson for another example. 7 pieces of equipment. I know that their range is not as extensive as John Deere’s, but the models were out of date at 19s release as most of them were just converted from 17...

...If I’m honest, updated AGCO equipment is far higher on my wish list. I know that they’re not the most popular brands, but in honesty i think all brands should be treated equally if resources allow.
There a few answers to this...one, you sort of answered your own question. Their range isn't as extensive.

In addition, Giants is dealing with AGCO as a whole. As such, there are an extensive amount of models available. Deere's 15 pieces include headers, front weights and loaders. So, 3 front weights and a loader beings things closer to Massey.

The game hardly takes into account popularity...if it did, things would be dramatically different. All of AGCO (all brands) does maybe 1/3 of Deere's ag alone. Then break that down by brands. AGCO is obviously pushing the Fendt brand far more than others.

But, ultimately it comes down to the OEM more than anything else. How much involvement do they want? If you can find a way to get AGCO to listen, that would be your best bet.
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

FarmBoss wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:34 pm I guess the existing JD DLC wasn't good enough? hahaha
They need to entice people to buy 21 with something, so maybe the JD that people expected to be in 19 will be in 21, or maybe 23. They need a reason to keep putting JD on their covers.
John Deere Cotton dlc was a joke!! Giants had the brass neck to call it a John Deere dlc. The harvester was the only piece of John Deere equipment in it. If they had called it just a John Deere dlc and added more implements like a disc harrow, a seeder, windrower, tedder and baler you know things people actually want to see and a few vehicles then more people would have actually bought it. Yeah it would cost more, but it would have been worth the money.
Konnork98

Post by Konnork98 »

As a huge John Deere fan that is also one of the people keeping my fingers crossed and just hoping for more John Deere stuff from either modders or from giants, I also agree that it would be nice to see more implements from case and new holland as there really isn’t any seeders, plows, cultivators and what ever other odds and ends. I know I would love to have my John Deere tractor pulling a John Deere seeder or whatever else I’d like to look across the farm and see nothing but green lol!