Limit animals on the map Lone Oak.

Emerson9293

Limit animals on the map Lone Oak.

Post by Emerson9293 »

Hello, farmers. On the Lone Oak map, there are some animal boundaries per stable. (except the horses).
Because I already have more than 500 chickens, and the reproduction rate does not stop growing. As I also bought 500 more sheep and the game, did not report anything about limits. For these reasons, ask yourself if there is a limit to each breeding of each animal on the Lone oak map.
Player and eternal lover of the farm since Version 11
I always played Farm, pelp PC. :hi:
CombineBert

Re: Limit animals on the map Lone Oak.

Post by CombineBert »

I thought they were capped at 500.

The Animal Pen Extended mod should show you the upper limit.
Platform: WIN 10 | Game Version: PC Steam
Devices: Logitech G29 Wheel, pedals & shifter | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick | Stream Deck

Current FS19 Maps:
Ravensburg - 9 Day Seasons
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Yeah the Lone Oak Animal Pens are all 500 max, with the exception of Horses which are always maximum 16. With this map being a ModHub Map, and also available on Consoles, it can't use the little script that allows the author to increase pen capacity beyond the 500 cap. I think for the next update I do of my own personal edit of this map, I'll be expanding the animal pens capacity to 1000 for the Cows, Sheep, Pigs & Chickens to allow players to have more in their pens and be able to produce more products to sell and also have more excess animals to sell.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
kintino

Post by kintino »

cwattyeso wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:56 pm Yeah the Lone Oak Animal Pens are all 500 max, with the exception of Horses which are always maximum 16. With this map being a ModHub Map, and also available on Consoles, it can't use the little script that allows the author to increase pen capacity beyond the 500 cap. I think for the next update I do of my own personal edit of this map, I'll be expanding the animal pens capacity to 1000 for the Cows, Sheep, Pigs & Chickens to allow players to have more in their pens and be able to produce more products to sell and also have more excess animals to sell.

Does this script work in the base corral of the game?
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

The script needs to be added to the mod map zip file, and also have the code:
<extraSourceFiles>
<sourceFile filename="ChangeMaxAnimals.lua" />
</extraSourceFiles>

Added to it's ModDesc File so that the script is properly loaded when the map is loaded.

It's not a standalone or separate mod and has to be installed into every map if you want to have larger animal pens.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Breezy1

Post by Breezy1 »

With this script in place, what is the maximum number of animals per enclosure that we can set on mod map animal husbandries?
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

You could just place another animal pen