John Deere Forage harvester

bluecoller81

Re: John Deere Forage harvester

Post by bluecoller81 »

Deereslayer wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:35 pm With the exception of the baler, loading wagon and mowers, Deere already had the rest of the equipment in the game.
You forgot tillage tools, planters and fertilizer/herbicide application
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Anyone that has got the codes and downloaded this particular mod/set. Is there a grass pickup that comes with this, or is it just kemper corn heads only?
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

chedly_farms wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:45 pm Anyone that has got the codes and downloaded this particular mod/set. Is there a grass pickup that comes with this, or is it just kemper corn heads only?
No grass pickups. Just 3 widths of corn Headers. In Kemper and JD colors.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

It's just corn headers ranging in size from 4.5m up to 9m for the John Deere 9000 series Harvester that comes in the pick and then duplicate headers also for the New Holland, Krone & Claas Forage Harvesters we already have in game. I guess they need their own specific header with attachers and stuff as the forage headers aren't a universal one fits all.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

Custom Modding has converted it to US specs and will be coming soon to pc. If the mod comes out for consoles from Giants he will make US spec for consoles too.
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

this_is_gav wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:43 am
The JD 9000 is part of the code giveaway with Kemper. Chris confirmed it yesterday and has changed the descriptions to clarify that.
While the 9000 is part of the giveaway, it still will be one of the handful of Deere items coming in the wake of Agritechnica.

Not certain if the remainder will be released as part of a general Agritechnica release but they will come by the end of November. I have to wonder if more items of other brands will be included as well beyond the code giveaways
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

More Deere stuff? Where did you get that info?
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

redglasses wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:01 am More Deere stuff? Where did you get that info?
A VERY reliable personal source.

First shared it as far back as 8 months ago. Was told November. That was recently confirmed to be later this month.
garryobrien9

Post by garryobrien9 »

Is there anyone converting trailer harvester John deere from 17
eric21

Post by eric21 »

DeereJason wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:30 pm
redglasses wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:01 am More Deere stuff? Where did you get that info?

First shared it as far back as 8 months ago. Was told November. That was recently confirmed to be later this month.
I'd like to question your source, you said 8 months ago and that was Cotton harvester that came out and if this forage harvester does come out and lets say is the final JD machine. Is your source 100% accurate?
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Well clearly it is not 100% accurate if he already messed one up.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

eric21 wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:58 am
DeereJason wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:30 pm

I'd like to question your source, you said 8 months ago and that was Cotton harvester that came out and if this forage harvester does come out and lets say is the final JD machine. Is your source 100% accurate?
You can question all you want, but that doesn't mean my info is invalid. The common M.O. here is doubt everything. If someone made a video and put it in YouTube, it would be considered gospel. I gain nothing by sharing and only do so for the benefit of the community. Believing is a choice.

I do have to admit an error on my behalf. Some of the information I received for FS19 came 8 months ago.
In reviewing my information more throughoutly, the info specific to this November release came later...in July, on the heels of the Cotton DLC announcement. It was never about the Cotton DLC...The information has remained the same...more Deere in November.

I freely admit my errors, I doubt others will.
And yes, my source is 100% accurate.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

I'm not saying your information is invalid, I'm saying whether its accurate, theres 1 forage harvester that could..could be a dlc and that's it. November we are nearly at the end, so if there was a dlc coming out this year, itnwould be announced this week. Giants goes away for 2 weeks I believe in December
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Maybe giants is backed up, so originally it was supposed to be November and now maybe after the 1st of the year. I hope you are right. I got faith.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

gingeredscot73 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:16 am Custom Modding has converted it to US specs and will be coming soon to pc. If the mod comes out for consoles from Giants he will make US spec for consoles too.
Jt modding already released an edit for pc as well to American spec.