To the Creator of Minibrumm..

TaintedBlackCat

To the Creator of Minibrumm..

Post by TaintedBlackCat »

πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ˜»Thank You!! Finally a map I can get on board with! Sorry I'm not sure who you are but thank you, you are a legendary modder and you've made my day. IMHO it's a perfect map.

I'm a fussy farmer when it comes to ground textures, I love to blend and hate large areas of the map that are all the same boring, bland texture. I hate the same dirt colour or acres of concrete with no blemishes. Your blending around the "New Farmer" farm and the whole map is outta this world. The paintable bushes and weeds are wicked too, so much fun😻😽

I love how the dealer has its own forklift that's amazing, I usually have to purchase a fortlift and keep it at the dealer.. NOT ANYMORE😻The light plane that flys around and the hot air balloons are cool as. The map is a nice size too. The slot count is low and the map itself is less than 125mb to download😻

Sorry for the big post but the Creator of Minibrumm (spelling prob wrong, can't look it up at the moment) deserves a shout out. You've got wicked talent dude, thanks for getting me back into FS19 and back onto the forum.

PS Where is Guil??
I'm not perfect..but I'm Australian, and that's pretty damn close!!🐈 . Ex Royal Australian Navy sailor. Moved to New Zealand recently to dairy farm in New Zealand. 600 milking cows. Running old Duetz Fahr Agrostar 6.61
Illinois Farmer

Re: To the Creator of Minibrumm..

Post by Illinois Farmer »

It is topace888. He is very active in the minibrunn thread.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

TaintedBlackCat wrote: ↑Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:26 am πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ˜»Thank You!! Finally a map I can get on board with! Sorry I'm not sure who you are but thank you, you are a legendary modder and you've made my day. IMHO it's a perfect map.

I'm a fussy farmer when it comes to ground textures, I love to blend and hate large areas of the map that are all the same boring, bland texture. I hate the same dirt colour or acres of concrete with no blemishes. Your blending around the "New Farmer" farm and the whole map is outta this world. The paintable bushes and weeds are wicked too, so much fun😻😽

I love how the dealer has its own forklift that's amazing, I usually have to purchase a fortlift and keep it at the dealer.. NOT ANYMORE😻The light plane that flys around and the hot air balloons are cool as. The map is a nice size too. The slot count is low and the map itself is less than 125mb to download😻

Sorry for the big post but the Creator of Minibrumm (spelling prob wrong, can't look it up at the moment) deserves a shout out. You've got wicked talent dude, thanks for getting me back into FS19 and back onto the forum.

PS Where is Guil??
I heard Guil was on honeymoon, but I dont know for sure. Just what I heard on here.
viewtopic.php?f=963&t=150062&start=120
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

No he isn't on a honeymoon. Guil isn't a moderator anymore.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

Oh I didnt know that. Ok
TaintedBlackCat

Illinois Farmer wrote: ↑Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:39 am It is topace888. He is very active in the minibrunn thread.
Sweet dude, cheers, I'll let him know
I'm not perfect..but I'm Australian, and that's pretty damn close!!🐈 . Ex Royal Australian Navy sailor. Moved to New Zealand recently to dairy farm in New Zealand. 600 milking cows. Running old Duetz Fahr Agrostar 6.61
TaintedBlackCat

Moderator I'm gonna cut/paste my original post in the Minibrunn thread. Feel free to lockity lock this thredity thread. Cheers.