Minibrunn

Riven326

Re: Minibrunn

Post by Riven326 »

Thanks Top. It's not a major issue. Just kind of there. It was something that happened on Ravenport when the game launched. Maybe it has something to do with the game engine. I don't recall it happening in 17.
TaintedBlackCat

Post by TaintedBlackCat »

🙀🙀😻Thank You Topace888 !! Finally a map I can get on board with! You are a legendary modder and you've made my day. IMHO it's a perfect map.

I'm a fussy farmer when it comes to ground textures, I love to blend and hate large areas of the map that are all the same boring, bland texture. I hate the same dirt colour or acres of concrete with no blemishes. Your blending around the "New Farmer" farm and the whole map is outta this world. The paintable bushes and weeds are wicked too, so much fun😻😽

I love how the dealer has its own forklift that's amazing, I usually have to purchase a fortlift and keep it at the dealer.. NOT ANYMORE😻The light plane that flys around and the hot air balloons are cool as. The map is a nice size too. The slot count is low and the map itself is less than 125mb to download😻

Sorry for the big post but Topace888, Creator of Minibrunn, you deserve a shout out. You've got wicked talent dude, thanks for getting me back into FS19 and back onto the forum.

PS Where is Guil?? Honeymoon or no longer a moderator? I haven't been around the forum for months..
I'm not perfect..but I'm Australian, and that's pretty damn close!!🐈 . Ex Royal Australian Navy sailor. Moved to New Zealand recently to dairy farm in New Zealand. 600 milking cows. Running old Duetz Fahr Agrostar 6.61
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

@TaintedBlackCat Thank you for your commendation. But I'm far away from being legendary, but I'm on my way to it. :lol: As you mentioned the "New Farmer": It was my intention to build a starting place which looks nice on every difficulty level. I hate those plain areas, too. Anyways, I created the map as a map I would love to play. If you want something done right, do it yourself. :lol: It seems, I hit the nail on the head with the kind of map I built.

Riven326 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:30 pm Thanks Top. It's not a major issue. Just kind of there. It was something that happened on Ravenport when the game launched. Maybe it has something to do with the game engine. I don't recall it happening in 17.
As I mentioned before, perhaps it has something to do with the extra cameras I added for the plane and the balloons. I will remove them for the next update, they are useless for consoles anyway.
Last edited by TopAce888 on Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meine LS22-Mods
Neu-Minibrunn Support Thread

Mein fraenkforfriends-Code für kostenlos 2GB zusätzlich für dich und mich: OLIW68
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

TopAce888 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:45 pm @TaintedBlackCat Thank you for your commendation. But I'm far away to be legendary, but I'm on my way to it. :lol: As you mentioned the "New Farmer": It was my intention to build a starting place which looks nice on every difficulty level. I hate those plain areas, too. Anyways, I created the map as a map I would love to play. If you want something done right, do it yourself. :lol: It seems, I hit the nail on the head with the kind of map I built.

Riven326 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:30 pm Thanks Top. It's not a major issue. Just kind of there. It was something that happened on Ravenport when the game launched. Maybe it has something to do with the game engine. I don't recall it happening in 17.
As I mentioned before, perhaps it has something to do with the extra cameras I added for the plane and the balloons. I will remove them for the next update, they are useless for consoles anyway.
Cheers. :biggrin2:
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

🍻 :lol: :lol:
Meine LS22-Mods

Mein fraenkforfriends-Code für kostenlos 2GB zusätzlich für dich und mich: OLIW68
blackiecat

Post by blackiecat »

Got to be the best backdrop for a map I have seen, if your driving towards field 1 from 6 or 7 that view is so real and no cardboard cut out trees, hope he is let loose on a bigger map can't wait to see that
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

blackiecat wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:18 pm Got to be the best backdrop for a map I have seen, if your driving towards field 1 from 6 or 7 that view is so real and no cardboard cut out trees, hope he is let loose on a bigger map can't wait to see that
Agreed. I own fields 6 and 7 and the view is spectacular. Especially since the update.
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

When I took the photo some years ago, I didn't yet know what great purpose it would fulfill some day. :lol: I recoloured it a bit from V2.0 to 2.1.1, made it more intense and I created a round shape for the texture which makes ist look more real.
Meine LS22-Mods

Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

He said in the one thread, maybe the fs21 thread that there was too much drama.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

Oh, thought drama was only possible in german threads. :lol:
Meine LS22-Mods

Illinois Farmer

Ha there are a lot of German immigrants here in the states. My family originally was from German. I liked guil. I'm glad to see he still posts in here.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

We Germans are apparently everywhere. :lol:
Meine LS22-Mods

Illinois Farmer

Haha yeah, some day I would like to go visit and tour Germany.
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

Oh, nice. Germany is full of beautiful places. Why not this week? :lol: The Agritechnica in Hanover takes places this week. Its the world leading trade fair in agricultural machinery.
Meine LS22-Mods

Illinois Farmer

Looks amazing. That would have been sweet, but still trying to finish harvest in the snow and got new little pigs coming, so got to clean the buildings.