[SOLVED] Axion Terra trac hitch

Here you find reports of bugs, that have been fixed.
Should you encounter similar symptoms to a bug that is listed here, please create a thread in Technical Support: viewforum.php?f=964
Dave8220

[SOLVED] Axion Terra trac hitch

Post by Dave8220 »

Hi,

Could Giants guys make this hitch for their Axion please?

Because when i connecting Annaburger HTS 34.16 auger wagon for example the tractor has really big steering radius.

Thanks for answer.

Edit don_apple: thread cleaned up (removed posts related to images not showing up, since this issue has been resolved now by using the image server provided by GIANTS instead of an external site. Also moved Topic to 'Bug-Reports' section, since it is related to an issue with a piece of equipment from the game.
Last edited by Dave8220 on Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
b101uk

Re: Axion Terra trac hitch

Post by b101uk »

that type of hitch would then be incompatible with all the K80 ball hitch.

the K80 is mounted on the same drawbar slot as the clevis drawbar, but is mounted much close in to the ladder hitch, and the ladder hitch can also take K80 and clevis inserts too.

for example it would be very inappropriate to put implements and trailers that impose high vertical loads on such a long drawbar which is principally made for high pulling forces, unlike the K80 which is designed for both high pull-forces and high vertical loads with greater amounts roll angle between tractor and trailer.

https://youtu.be/yG7IzOk7W_U?t=302
plays FS15/FS17/FS19/FS22 on PC
:zunge:
wildberry

Post by wildberry »

b101uk wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:32 am that type of hitch would then be incompatible with all the K80 ball hitch
which is not the issue, the issue is that the hitch as ingame is making the whole thing pretty useless.
was so happy myself when I got it, but then it turned out the hitch is so far front it turns like a dreadnought :frown:
MC, aka Master of Cereals
Dave8220

Post by Dave8220 »

I understand but iam talking about hitch like this

This extended K80 hitch gives you much bigger steering radius.
desperados93
GIANTS Software | Vehicle Integration

Re: [SOLVED] Axion Terra trac hitch

Post by desperados93 »

Hi,

i dont added these kind of hitch, but i improved the position a bit and the rotation limits from the attacher, so now it should be better :)
Dave8220

Re: [SOLVED] Axion Terra trac hitch

Post by Dave8220 »

desperados93 wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:55 am Hi,

i dont added these kind of hitch, but i improved the position a bit and the rotation limits from the attacher, so now it should be better :)
Thanks but where can i find the fixed version?