FS 19 - Slovak Village

laloe7726

Re: FS 19 - Slovak Village

Post by laloe7726 »

:gamer: waiting
binks

Post by binks »

Want to thank you for the work on the map, looks awesome. Have a few ideas that maybe will be useful.
1 - Dairy. There are orchards on the map, so why not employ products from the orchard to dairy for it to produce yoghurt. You deliver there milk and fruits and output from it is yoghurt.
When I was playing FS17 I always wanted to make my farm as self-sufficient as possible. I beat that many people playing 19 would like to do the same. So why not put additional factory in the quarry area that will produce cement needed for the concrete bricks. I would live cement available to buy from the shop though, but just up its price like twice or so, so it would be cost-efficient for the ppl to make cement in a factory.
Also, the useful factory, would be a carton factory. I remember there was a few models of this in 17. It could, for instance, take woodchips and water, and producing from it cartons. Another, would be fuel factory. You need fuel for greenhouses, factories in a quarry area, so why not make your own fuel in a fuel factory?
MrHector

Post by MrHector »

binks wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:16 pm Want to thank you for the work on the map, looks awesome. Have a few ideas that maybe will be useful.
1 - Dairy. There are orchards on the map, so why not employ products from the orchard to dairy for it to produce yoghurt. You deliver there milk and fruits and output from it is yoghurt.
When I was playing FS17 I always wanted to make my farm as self-sufficient as possible. I beat that many people playing 19 would like to do the same. So why not put additional factory in the quarry area that will produce cement needed for the concrete bricks. I would live cement available to buy from the shop though, but just up its price like twice or so, so it would be cost-efficient for the ppl to make cement in a factory.
Also, the useful factory, would be a carton factory. I remember there was a few models of this in 17. It could, for instance, take woodchips and water, and producing from it cartons. Another, would be fuel factory. You need fuel for greenhouses, factories in a quarry area, so why not make your own fuel in a fuel factory?
Thank you for your support.
Dairy is not specified to different products it is just one called dairy products, so it can be anything made out of milk. But this ida is not bad and there is plenty of room in dairy and add an extra product line to make yoghurt is possible to implement.
I am collectin all the suggestions, Some might and probably will be added in future update. I also have to make sure the map is not overrun with too mutch things whcih will require a lot of performance. And if i add something in an update want to make it unnecessary to start a new save game. For example i have a plant to add an extra placeable grain mill, bigger one and it will be possible to load the whole grain into a trailer, for those who does not like to bother with bags... Same could be made with carton factory, some smaller placeable one and some placeable machine for cement as well. About the fuel i am not too sure, there is not too much fuel required. For example in greenhouse, you just put in 2 barrels and you have full and it will be enoght to rung the greenhouse for 8 days. But i can imagine some small placeable rafinery, with placeable oil pump. This would require some special trailer for thees as well.
Thank you for your suggestions, all noted and will see what the future brings.
MrHector

Post by MrHector »

Take a look on yesterdays stream by Farmer Klein: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9myWAjw-sQ
Farmer Klein shown us how the map looks like with seasons and more.
binks

Post by binks »

MrHector wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:11 pm Thank you for your support.
Dairy is not specified to different products it is just one called dairy products, so it can be anything made out of milk. But this ida is not bad and there is plenty of room in dairy and add an extra product line to make yoghurt is possible to implement.
I am collectin all the suggestions, Some might and probably will be added in future update. I also have to make sure the map is not overrun with too mutch things whcih will require a lot of performance. And if i add something in an update want to make it unnecessary to start a new save game. For example i have a plant to add an extra placeable grain mill, bigger one and it will be possible to load the whole grain into a trailer, for those who does not like to bother with bags... Same could be made with carton factory, some smaller placeable one and some placeable machine for cement as well. About the fuel i am not too sure, there is not too much fuel required. For example in greenhouse, you just put in 2 barrels and you have full and it will be enoght to rung the greenhouse for 8 days. But i can imagine some small placeable rafinery, with placeable oil pump. This would require some special trailer for thees as well.
Thank you for your suggestions, all noted and will see what the future brings.
I know what u mean. But maybe - and this is just an idea - say upfront like creator of Hof Bergman map or Stevie did, that Slovak village map was tested on a pretty powerful PC and to enjoy it fully u have to have beefy PC.
I was going to mention this whole grain bags:) Maybe instead of separate mill that will make whole grain in bulk, just use existing sell point. Just stick a pipe to the side and add some script or whatever(I know nothing about modding so don't know what suppose to be added:))
laloe7726

Post by laloe7726 »

could also be places where to place new factories mod and that complementary but the map, in my case the forest I love this map by what I have seen in the videos and the area of the transporter, I speak Spanish but I hope to understand well the data of the map when it is launched. :gamer:
flandersl

Post by flandersl »

Hey,

Im looking forward alot for this map, have been waiting to play fs since i wanted to be hyped for this. But does anyone know how long it will take before release or how the status is now?
laloe7726

Post by laloe7726 »

flandersl wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:41 pm Hey,

Im looking forward alot for this map, have been waiting to play fs since i wanted to be hyped for this. But does anyone know how long it will take before release or how the status is now?
i understand after the release of DLC to wait about a week more for it to appear in the list of updates mod hub
Farmer_drew

Post by Farmer_drew »

Hey there wondering if we can get an update on the map and how things are going with Giants and testing I've been watching farmer Klein videos on this map and cant wait to get it I plan on doing live stream let's plays with this map on my channel
Numinous

Post by Numinous »

Mr Hector, Could you please give us some kind of status update on the testing and hopefully a planned release date? We are anxiously awaiting this joyfull event.
MrHector

Post by MrHector »

Numinous wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:20 am Mr Hector, Could you please give us some kind of status update on the testing and hopefully a planned release date? We are anxiously awaiting this joyfull event.
Do not know, maybe try to ask Giants, maybe things could get to move... Most likely it will not be released on modhub and any time soon. So, there is no testing. (along side from some other stuff, that does not have too much sense - requires explanation but that is not important now, and can be done to their liking) they just told me that i am using models from other modders without permission. So i asked what are the models used without permission according to them, so i can do anything about that, remove the stuff or replace it. But they just keep excuse that they are unable to give me list of models and stuff like that. Best part is that there is almost nothing that would not be used in previous version in fs17. What was not made by me in there, was made also free to use and place on maps by its authors, would not be on the map if not, some of the productions for example the soy milk production by slowtide63. So of course i made them to work and are included in fs19 version aswell. Or even few models you can find on free sites with 3d models. An what is new if fs19 version of the map was either used from original maps or i made or brought to farming simulator. With this approach, I no longer wonder why we are getting only so little quality mods up on modhub (something new, something we do not alredy have in base game...) Or why some people quit making mods for Farming Simulator or why some do not even bother with modhub. Maybe not even good looking pumpkin or a billboars with some random store images of some machines and brands on them is a way to go??? I really want to deliver this to you, i am looking for some proper alternative. Just throw the map on some scavenger web site would be disrespectful to all the time and effort i have put into this. Yesmods.com looks solid but still it will never get to so much people as could on modhub and basically just end up reuploaded on some scavenger sites. And if toxicity of community will rise as it does so far, it might also end up staying private. So really do not currently see any good alternative, Thinking of creating at last a facebook page, whre i would puttting and updating progress of other porjects as well, and stuff like that, maybe could lead somewhere. Also problem is that now i do not have som much free time as i had past few months. Got heavily demotivated, and for now also suspended work on some other projects i planed or started to do for map or standalone mods like proper looking and especially proper functioning Total Mixed Ration mixer based on global company, i started to create... Lets just see what to future brings. Any info of some possible release of the map and where or a progress of other projects will be on my facebook page, if i create some, if i will see it has a sense. maybe if some people who appreciate and would like to support what I do for them in my free time.
DrDrulia

Post by DrDrulia »

That is really sad to hear that you give in up. Facebook page and PayPal link go for it. I will promote you and ask couple more guys and you will see what respond you will get. Map looks brilliant and as was really looking forward to play this. I hope you will get back on the map.
Regards
Dr. Drulia
Escrimatics

Post by Escrimatics »

After checking modhub, mods in testing, and this thread everyday for this map since I found out it was first submitted to giants. That was super depressing. What can we do to help out? If giants knows what mods are being flagged why not share the list with the map creator? I'm not sure I understand that process?
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

There is a vast majority of people who support modders and dont always get to know why certain mods get released verses others waiting weeks or months in limbo only get get cancelled or removed soon after release. We appreciate somone like you being honest about what you are going through and hopefully will open some eyes to the time and effort you put into making a mod for everyone.Best of luck i hope you are able to get soje answers,if not i for one thank you for your effort.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
laloe7726

Post by laloe7726 »

is a pity that this happening this, I know several cases where for the same reason is or support of the creator of the game, disappear great mod creators retire and it is understood that nobody likes that their work is not valued hopefully a better future for the map.

Thank you for the information and always supporting what you can.