Seasons mod (op updated re: bug reports)

IceUul

Re: Seasons mod (op updated re: bug reports)

Post by IceUul »

Sorry folks, i just did not get how it works for consoles.

I got three questions for people who knows the answers:
1. Seasons will get exception from Sony and Microsoft, means only mod that is allowed to have scripts on consoles?
2. If first question answer is no, then will be Seasons script will be part of FS19 update, so if Seasons needs update, FS19 needs update?
3. If future console updates are not possible, will Seasons will later be updated on PC, if any bugs will be found?
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Regards number 1 I believe that is the case if it's the same as with 17.
CombineBert

Post by CombineBert »

As mentioned in this thread earlier, there are a further 30+ releases above the current PC mod hub version. These include fixes, game balancing, and additional functions (reworked animals screen for example).

When the time comes and a new cut is made and sent to mod hub for PC and passes testing. This version will then be further console tested, I would not expect the current mod hub version to be the one off console version. That being said, a lot of testing can be conducted on the current version and get that out of the way.

The next mile stone will be the next mod hub version for PC.

Just my thoughts, I do not have any inside info from Giants or the Seasons team.
Platform: WIN 10 | Game Version: PC Steam
Devices: Logitech G29 Wheel, pedals & shifter | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick | Stream Deck

Current FS19 Maps:
Ravensburg - 9 Day Seasons
BernardC

Post by BernardC »

1 in fact FS17 seasons came with 1.3 release of seasons for consoles and neaded the version 1.5.3 update but was not a mod allowed by Sony or Microsoft
2 this means that what was needed for seasons on consoles was inside the version 1.5.3 update
3 for FS17 after the version 1.3 of seasons who was for PC and consoles we got a last Version 1.3.1 which was only for PC, so it seems possible
Lucass

Post by Lucass »

Build 37: do you have silage price 450/1000L in BGA on Easy economy level?
bojanh66

Post by bojanh66 »

Yes, easy 450, medium 300, hard 150, silage price has been lowered in build 37.
CHANGELOG

Build 37 (1.0.1.11-beta)

Allow spraying certain fillTypes on frozen ground
Look at the next N days starting from current time so savegames with daytime below 10AM keep their weather. [#476]
Improve textures on the waterpump. [#146]
Add fix for when a fruit is in a geo but not in the map fruittypes. [#477]
Remove great demands for products that sell for 0. [#479]
Lower bga silage income by 25% to balance more with silage sales. [#478]
Normalize wrapping state so tools and code recognizes it as such. [#463]
Lucass

Post by Lucass »

I see. Thanks.
bojanh66

Post by bojanh66 »

Question for RM team:
Are we gonna get fixes for these issues in the near future?
viewtopic.php?t=151879

Its very annoying that we cant spread lime after harvest, soil with PCF doesnt recognize it.
I am on latest build 37 and this is still an issue.
Lucass

Post by Lucass »

Lone Oak, field 22 (originally grass).
I bought this field, mowed the grass. Then I plowed it, limed it and planted the grass again - if I remember correctly at the end of summer. Now I have the last day of autumn and the grass growth is only 33%. Field is 100% fertilized.
Indeed, all summer and autumn there was very little rain and the soil was 9% moisture most of the time.
I have 6-day season.
I sowed grass on version 1.0.1.0. and I switched to beta build 37 in the 5th day of autumn but grass is still 33% growth (however last night was raining, soil is over 30% moisture).
Is it normal that grass is only 33% growth after such a long time?
bojanh66

Post by bojanh66 »

Grass growth is kinda bugged atm, even with latest build 37.
I recently reopened issue on gitlab about that and it is confirmed bug with high priority, so hopefully they will fix it soon.
https://gitlab.com/realismusmodding/fs1 ... issues/365
Lucass

Post by Lucass »

Lucass wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:46 pm I have been playing Lone Oak for some time, with Seasons and the US Midwest GEO.
Those who use this GEO probably know that the information about frost and drought resistance for the first few crops is all green.
After uploading Seasons to build 37, this resistance became varied.
I do not understand why this was changed by the Seasons update, if GEO (I suppose) is responsible for these parameters, which I haven't updated.
Someone could look at it? ;)
bojanh66

Post by bojanh66 »

Maybe Seasons control that Geo mod, because its made by RM team, so that geo mod could be exception.
But its fixed anyway.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

What's going on with Grass Drying at the moment? This is something I'm having an issue with on a few maps. The latest being my Fenton Forest save where I'm playing with 6 Day Seasons. I mowed a grass field on Day 4 of Summer. On Day 5 of Summer I Tedded the Grass Swaths. On Day 6 of Summer I windrowed the Tedder Grass. At 10pm on this day the Grass still hasn't turned into Hay. I've not had any rain. Temperatures have been constantly in the High 20s, and on the Seasons Menu Drying Potential is showing as a + symbol. Yet still I can't get Hay to naturally occur on my fields.

At this point I'm seriously considering installing a Grass Dryer Mod on my saves, as trying to get Hay is a nightmare. On my Lone Oak save with 3 Day Seasons the Grass on the fields rots and disappears before it turns into Hay.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

In real life, it takes forever, if never, if you windrowed the wet hay (grass), then it won't every get dry. Maybe that's the issue you are having that you windrowed it too soon.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Lucass

Post by Lucass »

bojanh66 wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:22 pm Maybe Seasons control that Geo mod, because its made by RM team, so that geo mod could be exception.
But its fixed anyway.
If I remember correctly, these incorrect information about resistance were to be corrected in this GEO... and now the Midwest GEO (update) is in testing.
I'm curious what has finally been improved.
If only this - the question is whether it will need to be updated if the beta version of Seasons fixed it :)