Growers Farm and Giants

Reed Engineering

Re: Growers Farm and Giants

Post by Reed Engineering »

Skullblits wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:32 pm People get back on topic or I'm gunna lock this

Thanks
My apologies skull to anyone else. I hate stuff going off topic and now if just done it. Again my apologies.
Pc Player
My FaceBook Page WMRmodding
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

I would use them on console just to switch things up from the same old stuff.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Reed Engineering

asyvan wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:36 pm
pitstop25 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:26 pm
The links to my mods. They are on other sites as well but all have the same download link so not much point posting them all up.

http://www.modhub.us/farming-simulator- ... er-pack-1/

http://www.modhub.us/farming-simulator- ... tions-1-0/

http://www.modhub.us/farming-simulator- ... tions-1-0/
I honestly praise you for doing mods, and I hope you will continue to so... including submitting to Giants Modhub.
Well done.

Thank you. Hard to learn but getting there slowly. Yeah I want to release here with some of the stuff I’m working on now. I’m also 90% of the way to completing my conversation of gold crest valley. Not sure if ginats will allow to release on the mod hub when it’s done or not as I’m not sure on where they stand with their own maps being converted. I will speak to them when it ready and hopefully if it’s up to the standards they expect they will let me release it on all formats 🤗🤗🤗
Pc Player
asyvan

Post by asyvan »

pitstop25 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:41 pm Thank you. Hard to learn but getting there slowly. Yeah I want to release here with some of the stuff I’m working on now. I’m also 90% of the way to completing my conversation of gold crest valley. Not sure if ginats will allow to release on the mod hub when it’s done or not as I’m not sure on where they stand with their own maps being converted. I will speak to them when it ready and hopefully if it’s up to the standards they expect they will let me release it on all formats 🤗🤗🤗
They will release it if there isn't a Gold Crest Valley released yet AND your version fulfills their quality requirements. You should ticket-message them about those requirements if you are unsure.
//Jens Ejvinsson
Farming History: FS11, FS13, FS15, FS17, FS19 (Steam)
Logitech G29, Logitech/Saitek Sidepanel, Logitech F710 Wireless gamepad
PC Gamer - "The Silent Beast" i7-7700K @ 5Ghz, GTX 1070 @ 2.1GHz

Case IH Puma CVX With Tracks
Väderstad Rapid A600-800S Seed Drill
Tutorial compilation for FS19 - list of all my How To guides
Reed Engineering

Illinois Farmer wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:37 pm I would use them on console just to switch things up from the same old stuff.
Would love for you guys to have them but as for as I know once a mod has been released outside of the mod hub it can’t be hosted by giants. I’m sure some will correct me if I’m wrong on that though.

I’m working on brand new ones at the moment though as the 3 mods you have seen there where my first attempts at 3d moddling and making a mod so I’ve want to re do them but better as I’ve learnt a lot more in the last 6 months.

You can follow my work on Facebook. I have a page and a group over there. It’s WMRmodding

Sorry if we cannot advertise our pages feel free Skull to edit my post if it’s against the rules.
Pc Player
Reed Engineering

asyvan wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:44 pm
pitstop25 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:41 pm Thank you. Hard to learn but getting there slowly. Yeah I want to release here with some of the stuff I’m working on now. I’m also 90% of the way to completing my conversation of gold crest valley. Not sure if ginats will allow to release on the mod hub when it’s done or not as I’m not sure on where they stand with their own maps being converted. I will speak to them when it ready and hopefully if it’s up to the standards they expect they will let me release it on all formats 🤗🤗🤗
They will release it if there isn't a Gold Crest Valley released yet AND your version fulfills their quality requirements. You should ticket-message them about those requirements if you are unsure.
Thank you for the feedback. Very much appreciated 👍
Pc Player
asyvan

Post by asyvan »

pitstop25 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:46 pm Would love for you guys to have them but as for as I know once a mod has been released outside of the mod hub it can’t be hosted by giants. I’m sure some will correct me if I’m wrong on that though.
You can still publish on Modhub, but your mod are excluded from being featured if it's not exclusively published on Modhub.
EDIT: Clarification: You need to remove the mod from other direct download pages or file hosters once published on Modhub.
//Jens Ejvinsson
Farming History: FS11, FS13, FS15, FS17, FS19 (Steam)
Logitech G29, Logitech/Saitek Sidepanel, Logitech F710 Wireless gamepad
PC Gamer - "The Silent Beast" i7-7700K @ 5Ghz, GTX 1070 @ 2.1GHz

Case IH Puma CVX With Tracks
Väderstad Rapid A600-800S Seed Drill
Tutorial compilation for FS19 - list of all my How To guides
Reed Engineering

asyvan wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:51 pm
pitstop25 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:46 pm Would love for you guys to have them but as for as I know once a mod has been released outside of the mod hub it can’t be hosted by giants. I’m sure some will correct me if I’m wrong on that though.
You can still publish on Modhub, but your mod are excluded from being featured if it's not exclusively published on Modhub.
EDIT: Clarification: You need to remove the mod from other direct download pages or file hosters once published on Modhub.
So others can just download it it just won’t be in the featured thing at the top of the page?

Yeah that can be done.

Will have to try my luck then 🙈🙈🙈
Pc Player
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Thanks pitstop. Looks and sound great. I don't have Facebook, but can always Google to see progress.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Reed Engineering

Illinois Farmer wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:08 pm Thanks pitstop. Looks and sound great. I don't have Facebook, but can always Google to see progress.
You are welcome buddy and thank you for the support it really does mean a lot. Yeah I maybe need to look into to a forum or something for these in the community that done use Facebook.

It’s something we could do with on here. An area for modders to have like blogs or something so we can interact with you guys.

Might have to have a word with Chris and see what he thinks to the idea.
Pc Player
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

There's a WIP (work in progress) section in the modding area of the forum for exactly that already.

viewforum.php?f=952
Reed Engineering

Ritchie wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:24 pm There's a WIP (work in progress) section in the modding area of the forum for exactly that already.

viewforum.php?f=952
Oh yeah 🙈🙈🙈🙈 I completely forgot about that even being there 🙈🙈🙈🙈
Pc Player