Massey Combine

Share your creations with us!
jrwilbar70

Massey Combine

Post by jrwilbar70 »

Anyone know if they will bring a larger Massey Combine to console n e time soon??? I hope so!!
juf.de

Re: Massey Combine

Post by juf.de »

Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
EyesJoshuaMF

Post by EyesJoshuaMF »

I’m inferring that your talking about something like this...

If you are referring to the Centora and Delta ranges of combines, the latter which we had In 17, I haven’t seen any modder working on converting or making anything. I looked into trying to convert the delta myself but it looked rather daunting....

It is worth noting that the Delta and Centora ranges have been removed from Massey’s website. I don’t personally know why, if I was to take a guess they will fill the gap with something in the future.
Player since fs2013

👍Massey Ferguson
👍Valtra
BorderFarmGames

Post by BorderFarmGames »

Yeah, converting combines is a handful... By the way there is a Laverda M410 floating around for pc which is converted for the most part. It has two shortcomings though. There are errors in the log and the decals are different. I don't see why are Deltas so neglected. They could be a nice option for people looking for something bigger than the Activa but not as huge as the Ideal. :hmm:
Yeah... I'm the 1000000001st guy making gaming videos for Youtube... :rolleyesnew:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCssh1u ... _jIZnX68w/