Chris confirms FS21 is coming

wombles

Re: Chris confirms FS21 is coming

Post by wombles »

I think season's is best left too Realismus. Giants are too lazy too look after that sweet mod. Same goes for courseplay, though I do think GPS should be in the base game.
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

I agree that GPS should be a core part of the game and in a perverse way I hope manufacturers are pressing GIANTS to show off one of the biggest changes to farming in decades.

Obviously only relevant models and perhaps as an optional extra, as in Wopster's mod.
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

wombles wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:38 am I think season's is best left too Realismus. Giants are too lazy too look after that sweet mod. Same goes for courseplay, though I do think GPS should be in the base game.
I don't think "lazy" is a fair criticism, unless perhaps you have inside information? Focused on other things, maybe on the quick-sale/short-play market more than we like ("we" being hardcore gamers who play for 100s of hours) but not lazy.

My guess is there will be something like Seasons, to give a rhythm to the game, and maybe a change in focus from "Look at this $BRAND we have" to "Look at ALL these brands we have".
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
Jimbob0704

Post by Jimbob0704 »

A lot of us thought that seasons was going to be in base game of 19 and didn’t realise till we had got it, this time I reckon giants will do the same as last time and deliberately not talk about seasons one way or another, that way we’ll hear the old “giants didn’t promise you anything” or “ it’s giants game, they do what they want” speech’s, the thing about staying on 19 what you have when 21 is released will be all that you get as modders won’t be able to mod for 19 anymore, on console anyway.. There won’t be a preorder from me this time anyway that’s for sure, I don’t care what you try and entice me with, think I used the mahindra twice lol
Owner of YouTube channel FS landscaping
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVa5pA ... kqx5eVXmxw
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

Wait... correct me if I'm wrong here. But, I swore GIANTS stated that the seasons mod would not be implemented into the base game of FS19. They said something about when it released for FS17 that FS19 was to far into it's development stage to be properly implemented and twas confirmed that it would be returning as a mod created by the skilled individuals of Realismus Modding. Though, now... FS21 is a different story. They could be implementing into the base game, as of right now we don't know. But, my only question for GIANTS now, is... now that those skilled individuals that gave us that amazing mod and implemented the "drought" system into it. GIANTS, please... please, please... give us Irrigation! I keep loosing half of my crops :lol:
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

blue_painted wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:38 am Something that we game players everywhere don't seem to recognise ... let's suppose that WMR paid £50 including DLC, that's £0.05 ... five pence ... per hour to play for his 1000 hours ... a ticket for Frozen II here would be, say £10 (inc popcorn :)) which is £5.80 per hour ...!

My friend in game companies have called this the Starbucks effect -- people who don't want to pay £4.99 for a game while they sip their £6.99 skinny latte with extra sprinkles ...
Ha, this is so true.
I tell this to my wife when she complains about games I’m buying.

Going to the movies and spend €40 on tickets and popcorn is fine with her. For a movie which will last 90 minutes.

While I spend hours and hours on the games I buy.
Ignorance is bliss
wombles

Post by wombles »

blue_painted wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:29 am
wombles wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:38 am I think season's is best left too Realismus. Giants are too lazy too look after that sweet mod. Same goes for courseplay, though I do think GPS should be in the base game.
I don't think "lazy" is a fair criticism, unless perhaps you have inside information? Focused on other things, maybe on the quick-sale/short-play market more than we like ("we" being hardcore gamers who play for 100s of hours) but not lazy.

My guess is there will be something like Seasons, to give a rhythm to the game, and maybe a change in focus from "Look at this $BRAND we have" to "Look at ALL these brands we have".
As my wife would tell you I don't mind eating humble pie, and I hope I do in this case. We will see when FS21 roles out.
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

iwan073 wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:33 pm
blue_painted wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:38 am Something that we game players everywhere don't seem to recognise ... let's suppose that WMR paid £50 including DLC, that's £0.05 ... five pence ... per hour to play for his 1000 hours ... a ticket for Frozen II here would be, say £10 (inc popcorn :)) which is £5.80 per hour ...!

My friend in game companies have called this the Starbucks effect -- people who don't want to pay £4.99 for a game while they sip their £6.99 skinny latte with extra sprinkles ...
Ha, this is so true.
I tell this to my wife when she complains about games I’m buying.

Going to the movies and spend €40 on tickets and popcorn is fine with her. For a movie which will last 90 minutes.

While I spend hours and hours on the games I buy.
Maybe she's trying to tell you that you don't take her to the movie enough :biggrin2:
FarmerLee73

Post by FarmerLee73 »

wombles wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:38 am As my wife would tell you I don't mind eating humble pie,
That's no way to talk about your wife's cooking!
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

FarmBoss wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:32 pm Maybe she's trying to tell you that you don't take her to the movie enough :biggrin2:
Probably. She complains I never take her anywhere.

But whenever I ask her to come along in my tractor, she declines.

Women... 🙄
Ignorance is bliss
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

hey now.. i resemble that remark lolol
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
wombles

Post by wombles »

FarmerLee73 wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:15 pm
wombles wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:38 am As my wife would tell you I don't mind eating humble pie,
:shock: Actually it's not that bad after twenty five years. :lol:
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:08 pm hey now.. i resemble that remark lolol
I’m sorry. I assumed you were the manly one in your marriage 😜

You driving tractors and all 😉
Ignorance is bliss
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

wombles wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:32 pm
FarmerLee73 wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:15 pm
:shock: Actually it's not that bad after twenty five years. :lol:
I guess you get used to it. *thumbsup*
Attack Wave

Post by Attack Wave »

If it is coming out in 21’, then I hope they make a better game of it before releasing it to the public. Even now, playing FS 17 is still better than 19.

So many aspects with 19 are such a disappointment, yes the graphics are nicer, but the sounding on everything is just awful, just computer generated rubbish.

If there’s going to be another game, then I hope when it’s released that nothing is broken, no big patch3s needed shortly after, better selection of crops, new equipment to match the said crops. Slots for consoles needs to be looked at, especially with 19, as I had far more equipment on 17 than do with 19. Ground textures would be nicer too, especially when you start ploughing, seeing actual grooves in the land would be pretty amazing. The graphical technology is already out there to enable this. Also, don’t just release crops such as ‘oats & cotton’, release newer crops that the community are craving, more newer interesting crops that require different pieces of equipment to use.

Also, for the love of the mystery man above, please do something with Potato’s. It seems to be the forgotten crop now. If you’re not going to improve on the harvesting equipment, you may as well just remove it from the game, it’s such a waste.

One last thing, incorporate the Seasons technology into the game as well, the community has to wait time after time for it to be released, purchase it from the modders, code it into the game, sorted.
PS4 Gamer. Currently Playing in the Yukon whilst back to Gold Mining.

PS4: Karatekid_30

Go pro or go home *thumbsup*