reversing with courseplay

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
ghosted

reversing with courseplay

Post by ghosted »

what symbol on Course play should I use when I am transporting grass to a tip bunker. so it tips its load and comes back to the start, I am also using AutoDrive.

plus when I do the reverse route at tip bunker, apart from click on reverse symbol. what else needs to be ticked

anthu

Re: reversing with courseplay

Post by anthu »

When you only drive to the hayloft, is the left symbol right.
When recording course, drive backwards to the hayloft, set a waitpoint at the unloading place, set to drive forward, and go on.
I think, the wait point is not necessary yet, but i set him anymore.
Lg
Andreas
ghosted

Post by ghosted »

anthu wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:13 pm When you only drive to the hayloft, is the left symbol right.
When recording course, drive backwards to the hayloft, set a waitpoint at the unloading place, set to drive forward, and go on.
I think, the wait point is not necessary yet, but i set him anymore.
Lg
Andreas
so the far left symbol what says load grain at start is the right one to use.

you say
set to drive forward, and go on.
but i already have the routes set up with AutoDrive to drive back to field. so does this mean i have to combine 3 routes in CP then. as Im sure you can only use 2. the route from field to tip bunker is set up in AutoRoute. I just use CP to make the reverse
anthu

Post by anthu »

Oh, i dont try that in Kombination with AD Base CP course.
I only makes fieldwork with CP, and use AD to drive unloading and return to field.
My unloading places are all for forward drive in use.
I think, you should have a AD based CP course for field -> hayloft, a CP course for reverse unloading and another AD based CP course back to the field.

And yes, the far left symbol is the right one.
It means: drive from start to a unloading Station and unload/sell, then drive back to the start for the next,
Or if possible on the startpoint, fill the trailer at grainsilo and start driving again.
When you have a fieldwork course at first, you need the 4. or 6. Symbol.
Then your course have 4 Parts.
Lg
Andreas
ghosted

Post by ghosted »

anthu wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:38 pm Oh, i dont try that in Kombination with AD Base CP course.
I only makes fieldwork with CP, and use AD to drive unloading and return to field.
My unloading places are all for forward drive in use.
I think, you should have a AD based CP course for field -> hayloft, a CP course for reverse unloading and another AD based CP course back to the field.

And yes, the far left symbol is the right one.
It means: drive from start to a unloading Station and unload/sell, then drive back to the start for the next,
Or if possible on the startpoint, fill the trailer at grainsilo and start driving again.
When you have a fieldwork course at first, you need the 4. or 6. Symbol.
Then your course have 4 Parts.
Lg
Andreas
Hi many thanks for replying, I also just use CP to do the fields, and just use AD to drive unloading and return to field.

But in course play I first open AD folder pick the route to tip place, then 2nd I pick the reverse route at tip place to unload trailer. But how do i add route from AD back to field

I have tried combining 3 routes, but it dont work. it just go from field to tip place then reverse no more
anthu

Post by anthu »

it is not necessary
i make this so:
1. generate a fieldwork course
2. allow Courseplay to use autodrive -screenshot
3. set the autodrive start (Feld.07.NO) and deliverpoints (Hofsilo.einlagern) -screenshot
BBCode Thumbnail: Image

when you now start the courseplay helper, he will fill the loaderwagon until he is full,
then CP guide him to the AD startpoint (Feld.07.NO),
then AD bring him to the Hayloft (Hofsilo.einlagern),
AD will unload at the Hayloft and bring him to the AD startpoint (FEld.07.NO)
when he arrived there, CP bring him to the point on the field as the work ends before and CP collect straw again,

be aware, works only when we can drive forward into the unloading trigger
lg
andreas
ghosted

Post by ghosted »

anthu wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:15 pm it is not necessary
i make this so:
1. generate a fieldwork course
2. allow Courseplay to use autodrive -screenshot
3. set the autodrive start (Feld.07.NO) and deliverpoints (Hofsilo.einlagern) -screenshot
BBCode Thumbnail: Image

when you now start the courseplay helper, he will fill the loaderwagon until he is full,
then CP guide him to the AD startpoint (Feld.07.NO),
then AD bring him to the Hayloft (Hofsilo.einlagern),
AD will unload at the Hayloft and bring him to the AD startpoint (FEld.07.NO)
when he arrived there, CP bring him to the point on the field as the work ends before and CP collect straw again,

be aware, works only when we can drive forward into the unloading trigger
lg
andreas
I can see your point, but I am collecting grass swaths manually not by a CP route, all I have is a route from field to tip place AD is the route and CP is just used as the reverse into bunker. what I need is how do I add route back to field. which it is there in AD, but you cant combine 3 routes it seems

Plus I cant drive forwards into bunker as it has to unloaded by a reverse
anthu

Post by anthu »

Oh. Ok
I have no Practice with this coursetype.
When it is necessary to unload with backdriving, i drive-in the complete course manually as one course.
Lg
Andreas
ghosted

Post by ghosted »

anthu wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:34 pm Oh. Ok
I have no Practice with this coursetype.
When it is necessary to unload with backdriving, i drive-in the complete course manually as one course.
Lg
Andreas
Ok but once again many thanks for replying and helping its most appreciated