Storage on Marwell Manour?

Sir Ironoak

Storage on Marwell Manour?

Post by Sir Ironoak »

I'm just a bit curious about how you Marwell Manour-farmers use the storage space? I'm about to start a new game on that beautiful map and need some ideas. I will be moneycheating my way into owning the entire map and equipment to handle it all, so... Where do you store your stuff?
Attack Wave

Re: Storage on Marwell Manour?

Post by Attack Wave »

If you’re money cheating, then what’s the point in asking questions when you could just have silos practically anywhere?
PS4 Gamer. Currently Playing in the Yukon whilst back to Gold Mining.

PS4: Karatekid_30

Go pro or go home *thumbsup*
Skullblits

Post by Skullblits »

Attack Wave wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:02 am If you’re money cheating, then what’s the point in asking questions when you could just have silos practically anywhere?
I edited your post to make you sound less nasty
New to farming? Ask questions here. viewtopic.php?f=893&t=107651

PS4 user
Barrcott

Post by Barrcott »

Plenty of storage at the farm itself but may need a placeable for machinery over at South view farm
Swapped the tractor seat for a truck, 30 years later & still regretting it !

Last regular drive > FENDT 930 / 939 & Claas Xerion 3800
Play time > Ford TW20
Bottomless money pit > David Brown 880
Should never of sold the MF168 !
Jimbob0704

Post by Jimbob0704 »

Yeah storage is a little light on marwell, I myself bought thefield opposite the grain sheds and turned it into a yard with extra storage and 2 more silos
Owner of YouTube channel FS landscaping
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVa5pA ... kqx5eVXmxw
Mooro

Post by Mooro »

Just gone back to playing MMF with Seasons. It's a great map. Agree regarding storage comments above and have had to set up my own bale storage and feeder mix yard (adjacent to the grain storage yards - took some time with leveling etc).

One issue i continue to have on MMF that I've not had anywhere else is bale stacking. Bales keep falling over if you have too many stacked together. They actually start to oscillate as you reverse in with another load?? Initially, i thought it was because of the leveling in my "yard" but i loaded a new game and tried stacking bales in the smaller grain shed - exactly the same issue.

Have had to resort to the bale stack mod (which is excellent) but i just wondered if anyone else had the same issues?

Also, slightly unrelated - anyone found a decent autoload bale trailer? Found a few but either don;t work or a bit small (would like 30 odd bale size)
BoxTunnel

Post by BoxTunnel »

Mooro wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:25 pm Also, slightly unrelated - anyone found a decent autoload bale trailer? Found a few but either don;t work or a bit small (would like 30 odd bale size)
I use this one: http://www.farmingsimulator19mods.com/a ... -0-0-fs19/

It has several different sized trailers and will also pick up pallets etc.