Marwell Meltdown

Ritchie

Marwell Meltdown

Post by Ritchie »

Playing on Marwell Manor yesterday and the game save has become corrupt after 40 hours of gameplay.
Had been using the landscaping tool to paint some new textures around the farm and placed the large Hall mod and landscaped the ground around it. All seemed to go well and I saved and quit the game.
Loaded up the same save later to find all my vehicles sitting in an empty yard. All of the buildings, silos + their contents, animals and bales had disappeared along with all the sell points on the map.
Tried reinstalling the map and disabling all other mods and trying the save again but this did not help.
I'm on PS4 Pro with patch 1.3 installed and version 1.1 of Marwell Manor on New Farmer mode. Just had to delete the save and start over.

Anyone had something similar happen?
Michael5941

Re: Marwell Meltdown

Post by Michael5941 »

Did you happen to use a placeable tree mod?
PS4 User(PSN- LoneWolf5841)
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Thanks to the modders for the wonderful work they do, Happy Farming :hi:
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Yes, as discussed in the other thread this would appear to be an issue caused with placing then removing a tree from the "More Tree" mod pack.

In my case it was one of the Beech trees I placed. I'm steering well clear of any placeable tree mods until I know they aren't going to cause this issue again!
W1der

Post by W1der »

Is this issue with the tree mod also on PC?

Never mind ... I made a test and can confirm this creating a copy of a savegame where I used this tree mod.

Cutting the tree down and removing the stump ... no issue.
But then I started the savegame up and continued removing the entire tree ... after saving and rebooting ... my game goes dark and unresponsive.

I did however use the BIOBELTS UM300 mulcher to get rid of the tree ... did U guys use this also?
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Yeah I definitely used the biobeltz mulcher mod to remove the tree. It was a chore using it so I'm just going to avoid that one too lol.

I've tentatively started a new Marwell save game and going to try a few things before I get too far in to it this time.
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

Ritchie wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:52 am Yeah I definitely used the biobeltz mulcher mod to remove the tree. It was a chore using it so I'm just going to avoid that one too lol.

I've tentatively started a new Marwell save game and going to try a few things before I get too far in to it this time.
I did use the mulcher but it also the vanilla stump grinder the
PS4 User(PSN- LoneWolf5841)
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Thanks to the modders for the wonderful work they do, Happy Farming :hi:
smaggies

Post by smaggies »

Hello, Yes I have read that other Thread regarding Trees.

I had turn off my Mod so a Friend could Join, I did maybe do something Wrong,I Give him a Ranch Manager Position, and Yea I meet him at my Ranch, then I noticed that my General Shop was Missing and my Dairy Barn along with Lights, and other Items, Including them Orchard "Oranges". Yea there are Mods for Lights I Added, But the Dairy Barn Should Be Standard.

So Yea I did learn later this Guy, Changed My Money and Land to Something other than US Cash, then.... Yes he was showing me some Changes to my Ground Color/Texture around the Shop Grounds, So is there a connections with these Trees and Paint, that make Builds/Equipment go Missing?

And now is there Kids Destroying Your Farms?
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Am I correcy in saying that this mod is still on the modhub, if so why as many people have had and reported issues with it.
Thantops

Post by Thantops »

I might have found a solution to missing placeables:
viewtopic.php?f=964&t=144940&p=1269817#p1269817