Greenwich valley by greenbale modding

Stevo0114

Greenwich valley by greenbale modding

Post by Stevo0114 »

Does anyone know if Greenwich valley has failed again been waiting so long for this map but will keep waiting patiently for the hope it will come soon :biggrin2:
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
chedly_farms

Re: Greenwich valley by greenbale modding

Post by chedly_farms »

I suppose we'll find out here in about an hour.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Passed and on the modhub today.
Barrcott

Post by Barrcott »

Some nice farms on there but as usual piles of rubbish & scrap littering up all the useable places, I don't mind having a sheep farm , cow farm etc but gates, hurdles & feeders are un-moveable shame the farms & furniture arnt made up of placeables ,as there's a couple of yards I like but are unusable for what I want do, other than that it looks pretty promising to look at a long term venture so have decided to landscape my own yard & go from there , might pop up & see if daggerwin's in for a cuppa 😄
Last edited by Barrcott on Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Swapped the tractor seat for a truck, 30 years later & still regretting it !

Last regular drive > FENDT 930 / 939 & Claas Xerion 3800
Play time > Ford TW20
Bottomless money pit > David Brown 880
Should never of sold the MF168 !
SJ_Sathanas

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

I really don't like that ugly Suzuki Vitara static model that appears in a few maps. Iirc there's one "parked" outside the sheep farm.
bojanh66

Post by bojanh66 »

I agree, map is one of the best when it comes to fields, shapes of fields, landscape etc, but yards are poorly designed.
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

If anyone is curious peters farm from daggerwins survival roleplay is the sheep pen. The farm he manages is the cow pen and he purchased field 7 to start his own farm.
Last edited by livesea72 on Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

It's a great map in many ways but I admit I've done quite a bit of tweaking and fiddling to make it more how I'd like. The biggest job was making all the field defs so that Easy Creator Tools worked, and my personal preference is to have no gates on arable fields.

But for using the whole of the area, with towns/villages that I always think give the map reasons and shape, and nice fields that fit the landscape it takes a lot of beating.
Last edited by blue_painted on Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Still undecided if this is a good map or a great map. Field sizes are fun. Yards feel real as how tight they are. I like there are two silage clamps at cow farm. Scenery is nice. Having villages is nice. I’d give it 7.5 - 8 out of ten. Low slot count is nice as well.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Vfarms

Post by Vfarms »

I haven't played on it but I did have a look. I really like it.
This is the most fun you're ever gonna have

Xbox series x
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

I love this map. That's all I have to say!
Back to farming
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

Ive got to say this is one of my fav maps to date really nice detail everything looks so real great job Green bale ive not been playing fs as waiting for seasons but this map has got my attention back. Yes some of the roads are pretty tight but i like that as some british farms are like that best map maker along with Oxygendavid doing great things on fs
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
K Money

Post by K Money »

Love the map, but has anyone else had any contracts other than around 4/5 fields? Not sure if it’s just me or there’s only a few set to offer contracts, without checking it’s like fields 12/17/113? The big square, possibly 4 and one more I can’t remember down the road behind a house? Anyone else had any others?
Platform; PC
Windows 7
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

K Money wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:48 pm Love the map, but has anyone else had any contracts other than around 4/5 fields? Not sure if it’s just me or there’s only a few set to offer contracts, without checking it’s like fields 12/17/113? The big square, possibly 4 and one more I can’t remember down the road behind a house? Anyone else had any others?
My guess is that those are the only ones with contracts because they are the only fields with FieldDefs on them: I'm not sure which ones, but I know it was only some.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Love this map! Beautiful English countryside and worker friendly fields plus my PlayStation doesn’t sound like it wants to take off. I’ve changed the starting line up to an old new holland tractor and a couple of old Masseys as well as the mighty dominator.....best map so far IMO