Fs19 Experience

Vfarms

Re: Fs19 Experience

Post by Vfarms »

They could also make you earn tractors/tools by earning tokens, which take hours to get enough of, or you can by them in the shop, with real money so you don't have to grind. :lol:
This is the most fun you're ever gonna have

Xbox series x
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Well, use the game mode start from scratch, use hard economy, don't take out more than 250.000 in loan, and DO NOT lease anything, including in contracts.
As you get more experience (money) new options will be available (you can afford them), witch in turn makes it easier to get more experience form contacts ( better equipt to handle contracts, and being able to take on different kind of contracts) and to build up your own farm :)

So, basically Giants have built it in already

And we can all play more or less as we all want to ( sorry console users, i think you still got to wait a little for seasons )
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

An xp/rank based mode (additional to existing modes) could work well for some players if thought out.
Increasing rank or xp could make different types of contracts available.
Discounts from the store could be available based on rank, and rotate by brand (JD this week, Claas next week etc).
Rotating bonus for crop deliveries, or increased demands based on rank.
Some people would probably enjoy such a mode, and those that are dead against it would still have the existing modes.
However, you will likely never see it in this game due to the work it would take, and the minimal development cycle/effort.
TaintedBlackCat

Post by TaintedBlackCat »

Yuck, I hate multilayer. The peeps don't play right. Yuckty yuck yuck. Leave FS as a Farm Simulator. There's enough of that yuck on games ATM. Pay to win, XP.. LOOT Boxes?!? . Some peeps (like me) don't want to play with annoying humans or do the whole level up/XP poo. Please keep FS from this BS. It's not a free game from the Play store or app store😾😾😾 don't give em any ideas on how to start capitalising on FS19's players.

Note: My opinion.

Thank you, happy farming simulating.
I'm not perfect..but I'm Australian, and that's pretty damn close!!🐈 . Ex Royal Australian Navy sailor. Moved to New Zealand recently to dairy farm in New Zealand. 600 milking cows. Running old Duetz Fahr Agrostar 6.61
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

@TaintedBlackCat: +1
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
44mfarmall

Post by 44mfarmall »

@TaintedBlackCat couldn't agree more
The Men,
The Myths,
The Legendary teams
we all know them as
the Modders and Developers
of this awesome franchise
we call Farming Simulator :this:
Heroes : All Modders
PS4 player
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

Farmers finding loot on their land is something I think I can recall happening exactly once... in a Famous Five book.

Loot boxes are one of the worst cancers of the gaming world. A game with "simulator" in the title can never have loot boxes.

I'm certain GIANTS said a year or so back (may have been on Discord) that loot boxes and micro-transactions will never be part of FS and I hope they stick by that. The day that changes is the day FS dies. The coins/horseshoes/bottles were bad enough.

The drone drop is fine in FSL (though that grain/bale boost should be the limit) but not in the main game.
Vfarms

Post by Vfarms »

I hope everyone realizes I was being facetious with my earlier comment...😂
This is the most fun you're ever gonna have

Xbox series x
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Starting in say the 50-60s and meeting certain requirements like harvest yield or profit amount moves you to 70-80s and so on till 2020 equipment. Have equipment release in real life times. I wouldn't mind that as a career type mode.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

livesea72 wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:44 am Starting in say the 50-60s and meeting certain requirements like harvest yield or profit amount moves you to 70-80s and so on till 2020 equipment. Have equipment release in real life times. I wouldn't mind that as a career type mode.
This suggestion could also be a very fun career mode in the vein of the venerable classic Transport Tycoon. Era-appropriate technology becomes available and eventually no longer available, over decades. You choose whether to keep repairing and running the old stuff or invest in the new and find a way to make it pay. Of course we'd need quite a bit more equipment than what is presently in the game, to make this immersive over such a long timeframe.
TaintedBlackCat

Post by TaintedBlackCat »

I miss Transport Tycoon😿
I'm not perfect..but I'm Australian, and that's pretty damn close!!🐈 . Ex Royal Australian Navy sailor. Moved to New Zealand recently to dairy farm in New Zealand. 600 milking cows. Running old Duetz Fahr Agrostar 6.61
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

TaintedBlackCat wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:18 am I miss Transport Tycoon😿
Transport Fever is way better.

Transport Fever 2 just came out. Wonderful game
Ignorance is bliss
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

iwan073 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:50 am
TaintedBlackCat wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:18 am I miss Transport Tycoon😿
Transport Fever is way better.

Transport Fever 2 just came out. Wonderful game
Plus Open Transport Tycoon Deluxe (OTTD) is still out there, and is still awesome. The open version had more features than the original, last time I checked.
Bobbydj1980

Post by Bobbydj1980 »

You do realize this is a farm simulator and not GTA or something else right
Love farming simulator I play on the Xbox series x orangebeach Alabama
SJ_Sathanas

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

I think there is room for a hard mode with constraints, progression and a proper fail state, though I don't know how best to apply it.
I play to relax but I can see how it would be fun with some applied pressure. We don't have that, all the options really do is slow down progression, which isn't the same thing.