To all moders we need this please make this

Rylan54663!!$

To all moders we need this please make this

Post by Rylan54663!!$ »

You should make a mod for a Used equipment shop and the price should lower the more hours you add please make this so ya console users could use it please make it please.

Edit don_apple: topic moved from polish to english section.
Last edited by Rylan54663!!$ on Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
bojanh66

Re: We need to be able to buy used equipment in fs19 on consoles

Post by bojanh66 »

It wont be made in FS19, thats for sure.
But maybe in FS21, who knows.
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

Used equipment wouldn't work well in FS19 anyway. Who would buy new equipment when you could buy used equipment, take it to your workshop and have it work as well and look like new equipment?

And I doubt many of GIANTS' partners would be overly thrilled at people having the option of buying a worn out part with paint missing either. Mind you I said the same thing about the wear system, yet it came to FS19.
ThatCanadianGuy

Post by ThatCanadianGuy »

I've seen this asked for since before 17 came out, it was probably a request before that also but I wasn't into FS yet. I'm not saying it won't happen but don't hold your breath.
Former real life farmer of lentils, mustard, and wheat on the Canadian prairies.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

A few modders last game around made “used” versions of their mods. The Horsch grain cart/chaser bin comes to mind. I prefer a weathered look on equipment, so I really liked it.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
mike33s

Post by mike33s »

The used equipment is something that should be implemented for people that play on harder difficulty, who role play or who try to be as realistic as possible. Ways to make it “hurt” would be worse fuel economy (similar to how the big buds use more fuel), higher maintenance costs, periodic breakdowns or shorter service intervals, etc. There needs to be risks and rewards for going new vs used.

It is not common for every piece of equipment to be brand new on a farm. I have used older equipment that I bought “new” and altered the hours to reflect being used.

What would also be very interesting is if you had the option to sell your used equipment to another player on an auction house. you could still sell it back to the dealer for an instant sale but selling to another player could be interesting.
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

A piece of equipment with 0 hours or 100 hours works that same. It doesn't wear faster nor perform worse. Therefore, the only reason to get used equipment is to have a discount on the cost.

If your hurting for money, use the government subsidy mod.
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

bossmanslim wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:04 pm

If your hurting for money, use the government subsidy mod.
or don't buy so much equipment to start with
Derplodactyl

Post by Derplodactyl »

I've said in the past, they could develop more on the machinery servicing aspect to include complete machinery failures. That could tie in with the used machinery idea, in that if you buy a used machine, you get a machine with higher hours, with a greater chance of breakdown, for less money. 👍🏻
- James G | Derplodactyl (The Jaggler)
- Giants Ambassador 🇬🇧
- PC & Xbox One

PC Specs:
-AsRock B550M Extreme4 Steel Legend
-AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
-EVGA RTX 3080Ti XC3 Ultra
-Corsair 32GB DDR4 @3600MHz
-1TB Samsung 970 Evo Pro M.2 + 256gb NVMe Storage
yumi

Post by yumi »

I think it's not so difficult by mod to propose used equipment in the shop (based on current equipment visual changes when used). The thing is to balance cost compared to the same new equipment and maybe forbid to repair it to get it as new.
I think it would depend on Seasons repair that differentiate painting and repairing.
Of course it won't work on console since it's pure Lua script.
I would like to implement it but it takes time.
Last edited by yumi on Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
moreRealistic fan !
FS19 "mr" on Old Farm Coutryside and Champs de France.
Give a try to ContractorMod!
Contractor Mod Beta version for FS22
All released mods source code is on Github
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

Derplodactyl wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:17 pm I've said in the past, they could develop more on the machinery servicing aspect to include complete machinery failures. That could tie in with the used machinery idea, in that if you buy a used machine, you get a machine with higher hours, with a greater chance of breakdown, for less money. 👍🏻
The chance of the manufacturers agreeing to that is somewhere between zero and none.
adammac5858

Post by adammac5858 »

There is a community forum that was made for buying and selling used equipment for roleplaying purposes and to save some coin too! It doesn't affect looks or performance in game but it is fun to be a part of.

You can check it out here:

viewtopic.php?f=963&t=154083
FS17 on PS4
FS19 on Xbox Series X.
Xbox: Macdizzle58
Also logging some hours in Flight Simulator
Modders: THANK. YOU.
Derplodactyl

Post by Derplodactyl »

this_is_gav wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:59 pm
Derplodactyl wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:17 pm I've said in the past, they could develop more on the machinery servicing aspect to include complete machinery failures. That could tie in with the used machinery idea, in that if you buy a used machine, you get a machine with higher hours, with a greater chance of breakdown, for less money. 👍🏻
The chance of the manufacturers agreeing to that is somewhere between zero and none.
Oh I know that. I was just spitballing thoughts. 🙂
- James G | Derplodactyl (The Jaggler)
- Giants Ambassador 🇬🇧
- PC & Xbox One

PC Specs:
-AsRock B550M Extreme4 Steel Legend
-AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
-EVGA RTX 3080Ti XC3 Ultra
-Corsair 32GB DDR4 @3600MHz
-1TB Samsung 970 Evo Pro M.2 + 256gb NVMe Storage
Rylan54663!!$

Post by Rylan54663!!$ »

I keep saying this and I agree giants needs to make Used equipment in the game of FS19 consoles as a mod. Please repost this so It stays as a live topic.
j_maybury

Post by j_maybury »

I also don't know why they got rid of farm equipment sale's, this was a step backwards if you ask me!