Bug! Can operate frontloader while implement is active tool.

Please report new found bugs in this forum and confirm that you were able to reproduce a bug.
You can find all information in "How to report a bug"
Cad_dao

Bug! Can operate frontloader while implement is active tool.

Post by Cad_dao »

EDIT: Topic title

Hi,

First on a sad note, tomorrow, it will have been a year this problem is reported and still haven't answered neither received any status regarding if it can be solved or not. This is really annoying since we shouldn't have to detach the frontloader from tractor to be able to use those implements.

viewtopic.php?f=965&t=131180&p=1048282#p1035492

-PC/Mac/PS4/XB1:XB1
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Any tractor able to be equipped with a front loader and any implement ex: (John Deere 8350, FSI ST 65 T, any auger wagon which we can move the arm, STEPA FHL 13 AK, New Holland discbine 313) that require use of RB/LB buttons with left/right joystick.
- Issue: Even if it's the implement that is selected as active tool, if the tractor is equipped with frontloader so it raise or lower the frontloader, flip the bucket up or down at same time it moves the implement. It cause the front end of tractor to be lifted from ground at some point. Problem that wasn't happening in FS17, tractors with frontloader and implement all connected together were working the right way.
- Single- or Multiplayer: Single player
- Steps to reproduce: Connect everything to tractor and switch the controls to tree stump mulcher pressing Y button to select tool. Notice that the frontloader still operate at same time which is annoying cause the frontloader still moving causing that it can go down to ground lifting front end of tractor.
- Does it happen on a standard map without mods yes/no: Yes
- Which vehicles & machines are involved: It's any tractor equipped with a frontloader and a implement (John Deere 8350, FSI ST 65 T, any auger wagon which we can move the arm, STEPA FHL 13 AK, New Holland discbine 313, others...) that use same fonctions as frontloader does.
Last edited by Cad_dao on Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FS 17 & 19 on XBOX one
Cad_dao

Re: Can Stegei or any in giant staff can check this please? Still can operate frontloader even if it's not the active to

Post by Cad_dao »

Hi,

Can I ask politely if this report have been noticed? Will be 2 weeks tomorrow without any news...would be nice to at least know that staff is aware of the problem, that someone will have an eye on it, regardless of the issue, bug report status being updated to [KNOW ISSUE] [WON'T FIX] [LOW PRIORITY] [SOLVED]... anything else than remaining unanswered or looking alike.

I don't think it's much to ask!

Regards!

EDIT: # of weeks
FS 17 & 19 on XBOX one
Cad_dao

Re: Bug! Can operate frontloader while implement is active tool.

Post by Cad_dao »

Hi,

Would anyone in QA or vehicule integration staff at Giant would be kind enough to have a check on this problem and give any news about it. It's been 3 weeks now that it reported back this bug. I've reported it last year and brought it back up in past november. I simply wish you have an eye on the problem if something can be worked out cause I'm on console and nothing can be don't to solve it from my side. I expect at least a reply that it have been noticed and analyzed. I don't care how it end, but some kind of answer would be nice.

Regards!
FS 17 & 19 on XBOX one