Did any mods pass at all

Derplodactyl

Re: Did any mods pass at all

Post by Derplodactyl »

Respectfully, I don't believe that. Until there's some solid evidence that Seasons has passed (ie, an actual announcement by Giants/Realismus Modding), there cannot be any way of knowing for certain.
- James G | Derplodactyl (The Jaggler)
- Giants Ambassador 🇬🇧
- PC & Xbox One

PC Specs:
-AsRock B550M Extreme4 Steel Legend
-AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
-EVGA RTX 3080Ti XC3 Ultra
-Corsair 32GB DDR4 @3600MHz
-1TB Samsung 970 Evo Pro M.2 + 256gb NVMe Storage
Jonny3355

Post by Jonny3355 »

Derplodactyl wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:53 pm Respectfully, I don't believe that. Until there's some solid evidence that Seasons has passed (ie, an actual announcement by Giants/Realismus Modding), there cannot be any way of knowing for certain.
Well you will have to wait till its released because they wont anounce it
Xbox one
Derplodactyl

Post by Derplodactyl »

Jonny3355 wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:55 pm
Derplodactyl wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:53 pm Respectfully, I don't believe that. Until there's some solid evidence that Seasons has passed (ie, an actual announcement by Giants/Realismus Modding), there cannot be any way of knowing for certain.
Well you will have to wait till its released because they wont anounce it
Says who? Giants did with Seasons 17, and RM did for PC Seasons 19...
- Giants Ambassador 🇬🇧
- PC & Xbox One

PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
Newholland T8

Post by Newholland T8 »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:35 pm Also need an update for the claas dlc.
Maybe the patch for the claas dlc will be rolled into the update for seasons, if it’s like fs17 i remember it was a hefty update to completely change the nature of the game so I’d hedge my bets giants would use that as a good way in for fixes.
If it’s not blue then it just won’t do!
ThatCanadianGuy

Post by ThatCanadianGuy »

What is the issue with the Claas DLC? I haven't noticed any problems with what I do.
Former real life farmer of lentils, mustard, and wheat on the Canadian prairies.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

The scorpion didn't refill. Plus a bunch other of little things that people has posted about. New Holland, I was thinking the same thing.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Sockerbetan

Post by Sockerbetan »

They better not have a christmas vacation at Giants, oh the horror. Happy holidays everyone!
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

even though a couple people blasted me the other day for saying this, I'm going to say it again....

When the mod is on the modhub then you will know it passed.

Multiple threads / post talking about mods passing or failing without any factual data in them is all hearsay
Cad_dao

Post by Cad_dao »

chedly_farms wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:13 pm I have an inside source, and they mentioned that season passed so they are just buttoning that up and getting ready for release. So it was all hands on deck with that today.
Hi Chedly,

I'll stick to the old "no official news, no proof". I'm happy if you are aware of something about season release that we aren't aware of. But you shouldn't be posting something like that without being able to back it up even if it's true. Especially if someone inside put his confidence in you and release you a scoop before others would be aware. It brings quickly heat and pressure on the back of people working on that mod, which I still feel they don't need cause they already put enough pressure by themselve on their shoulders.

Regards!
FS 17 & 19 on XBOX one
Derplodactyl

Post by Derplodactyl »

Crazof wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:44 pm even though a couple people blasted me the other day for saying this, I'm going to say it again....

When the mod is on the modhub then you will know it passed.

Multiple threads / post talking about mods passing or failing without any factual data in them is all hearsay
Cad_dao wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:46 pm
chedly_farms wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:13 pm I have an inside source, and they mentioned that season passed so they are just buttoning that up and getting ready for release. So it was all hands on deck with that today.
Hi Chedly,

I'll stick to the old "no official news, no proof". I'm happy if you are aware of something about season release that we aren't aware of. But you shouldn't be posting something like that without being able to back it up even if it's true. Especially if someone inside put his confidence in you and release you a scoop before others would be aware. It brings quickly heat and pressure on the back of people working on that mod, which I still feel they don't need cause they already put enough pressure by themselve on their shoulders.

Regards!
Exactly these things. 🙌🏼
- Giants Ambassador 🇬🇧
- PC & Xbox One

PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
Hogger

Post by Hogger »

My guess is they are all sulking, since there is a 5 page thread telling Giants how no one would play there game if it wasn’t for mods!
Konnork98

Post by Konnork98 »

How do you know this chedley?
SimpleFarmer

Post by SimpleFarmer »

Jimbob0704 wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:23 pm That’s what I was hoping chedly, every time we don’t get mods released I see that as a positive that they are flat out working on a update or testing seasons, though usually, they are on holidays lol, I need a job in that place
All they do at Giants is walk around eating granola bars and watching the snow fall on their seasons-enabled consoles. it makes me sick :') meanwhile others go on vacation
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

Hogger wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:09 pm My guess is they are all sulking, since there is a 5 page thread telling Giants how no one would play there game if it wasn’t for mods!
I doubt they're sulking since they are the ones who provide the tools for modders. The game has always been mod-friendly and GIANTS know modders have been instrumental in driving the game forward (hence the rewards programme) and will continue to be.

The thread isn't a slight at GIANTS.

Konnork98 wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:21 pm How do you know this chedley?
He doesn't. That's his sense of humour.

Jimbob0704 wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:23 pm That’s what I was hoping chedly, every time we don’t get mods released I see that as a positive that they are flat out working on a update or testing seasons, though usually, they are on holidays lol, I need a job in that place
Much of Western Europe is the same regarding holidays.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

As you saying my imaginary informant doesn’t exist?
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----