AI on Map

tlude20

AI on Map

Post by tlude20 »

Everything I’ve been reading says that the reason FS20 does not provide an AI feature for points on map (similar to FS18) is because of the sophisticated map details. So we have to manually drive to grain sales and other fields. 1. Am I right I’m assuming this? 2. Will Giants Software look to develop this as an update for the game in the future? From a game efficiency standpoint, I find it frustrating to spend so much time driving to locations. FS18 spoiled us with many of these features and makes FS20 difficult to enjoy because of this...
jws338

Re: AI on Map

Post by jws338 »

But they gave us 3D and that takes us back to FS16. I don't care about Great Graphics. I want to manage a farm. I guess there is always hope for FS21 to support AI delivering Grain and FS22.
Eldo31

Post by Eldo31 »

I wouldnt get your hopes up to high. More than likely, as in every release since LS11, you'll need to wait for the guys of the Courseplay team to provide what should have always been part of the base game. The day those guys quit, as well as the RealismUS team in regards to Seasons (along with countless other fantastic modders) will be the unfortunate day this game follows Agricultural Simulator into the trash can.
Aqualize

Post by Aqualize »

Eldo31 wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:44 pm I wouldnt get your hopes up to high. More than likely, as in every release since LS11, you'll need to wait for the guys of the Courseplay team to provide what should have always been part of the base game. The day those guys quit, as well as the RealismUS team in regards to Seasons (along with countless other fantastic modders) will be the unfortunate day this game follows Agricultural Simulator into the trash can.
But on the mobile version we don't get any mods (I haven't been playing FS 16 or FS 18, just some FS 14 when it was new). So we are at the mercy of GIANTS.