Next Update maybe last update...

faruk9154

Next Update maybe last update...

Post by faruk9154 »

What will happen in the next update? There are still errors that need to be fixed. I sent what I realized.
:hi: :!: Simulation of the King :!: :hi:
Phigo

Re: Next Update maybe last update...

Post by Phigo »

"Need to be" or "you want to be"? I don't know About much gamebreaking Bugs that have to be fixed (there seem to be an error with one of the claas tractors that cannot be filled but I don't know others). Most of the Bugs are minor Bugs with which I can live.

The next update is "coming soon" besides the release of Seasons console (I asume it will come tomorrow since Tuesday is update-day and the next Tuesday after tomorrow will be 1/7/20 when Holidays are over…) And as everybody is expecting another DLC next year, there will be another update for that said dlc
PS4 und PC
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

Phigo wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:01 am "Need to be" or "you want to be"? I don't know About much gamebreaking Bugs that have to be fixed (there seem to be an error with one of the claas tractors that cannot be filled but I don't know others). Most of the Bugs are minor Bugs with which I can live.

The next update is "coming soon" besides the release of Seasons console (I asume it will come tomorrow since Tuesday is update-day and the next Tuesday after tomorrow will be 1/7/20 when Holidays are over…) And as everybody is expecting another DLC next year, there will be another update for that said dlc
I meant the update for both the pc and for consoles. Officially the future of the new product can come with an update with dlc. I don't think a single dlc will come out in 2020. I think will come at least 2 DLC more than Straw Harvest DLC. I'm looking forward to a dlc's future with a new product with Grimme DLC.
wombles

Post by wombles »

Yep can't wait for the straw harvest dlc, loved it in fs17.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

So what bugs have you found?
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

eric21 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:41 am So what bugs have you found?
viewtopic.php?f=998&t=153525
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

Wow - now my game-playing-experience will never be the same again… :shock:

Come on Giants - I don't care for Seasons fix those Bugs first :!:

Well - actually i am not serious with that post… :mrgreen: :lol:
PS4 und PC
Jimbob0704

Post by Jimbob0704 »

I was actually listening to what you had to say until I looked in the link you posted, those aren't errors mate, just cosmetic design, it’s only really modders who worry about a fan behind a grill turning! Giants tent to move on to the next item rather than spend longer on each individual machine
Owner of YouTube channel FS landscaping
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVa5pA ... kqx5eVXmxw
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

Jimbob0704 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:15 pm I was actually listening to what you had to say until I looked in the link you posted, those aren't errors mate, just cosmetic design, it’s only really modders who worry about a fan behind a grill turning! Giants tent to move on to the next item rather than spend longer on each individual machine
As a result, we find disturbing bugs. If Giants are modeling, they should correct the found bugs.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Not really disturbing though? How does it affect your gameplay?
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

I suppose it takes all sorts ... but I find it more disturbing that I can pick up a plough when I'm 3 metres away from it!
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

The biggest bug is the scorpion doesn't refill.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:35 pm The biggest bug is the scorpion doesn't refill.
Really is about time issues with things in the Claas DLC were patched in the various bug reports it been marked/ fixed in next patch.
Cad_dao

Post by Cad_dao »

Hi faruk9154,

Sadly, you shouldn't build hope that any cosmetic issues reported will be corrected. It ain't causing any problem affecting the gameplay. Stickers at wrong position, fan not working, reflections in mirror, fuel gauge not working in vehicule view and alike stuff won't be corrected as it change noting to gameplay neither break it. It will be different with FS21 and all those problems will be corrected :hmm:

Regards!
FS 17 & 19 on XBOX one
llevie

Post by llevie »

What about saving games to the Game Center on iPad? The last update on my iPad lost my saved game. Now that in app purchases are available I bought some coins to get my game back to where it was quicker and it still says it is not saving to the cloud. So I am concerned that the next update will lose my game and money on the next update.
What is the upgrade path??