Gold Crest Vally 19 All Platforms

Reed Engineering

Gold Crest Vally 19 All Platforms

Post by Reed Engineering »

Still, a long way to go yet but it's coming along nicely. No release date and it will be for all systems.

Pc Player
My FaceBook Page WMRmodding
Lygge

Re: Gold Crest Vally 19 All Platforms

Post by Lygge »

The first farm of mine, there I learned this play. Welcome old friend :smileynew:
Playing at PC via Origin
Reed Engineering

Yeah was my first map as well on 17. I love it. Hope many will enjoy it again on 19 as it’s a fantastic map πŸ‘
Pc Player
Pensarethebest

Post by Pensarethebest »

This as well as the lizard pick up from 17 will complete the game fully for me.
FS 22 and loving it.
Reed Engineering

Awesome stuff. Hopefully someone will convert it bud πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— must admit I miss that pick up as well.
Pc Player
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Pensarethebest wrote: ↑Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:53 pm This as well as the lizard pick up from 17 will complete the game fully for me.
You mean this?
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
PS5 / FS22
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

WMRmodding wrote: ↑Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:25 pm Yeah was my first map as well on 17. I love it. Hope many will enjoy it again on 19 as it’s a fantastic map πŸ‘
That is a good choice to work on WMRmodding :hi: Gold Crest was also my first map ever in FS and I have a lot of good memories in there.
I would really like to play on it but I just can't stand the standard lighting system of FS19 and modders usually prefer to leave the lighting as it is in the base game.
So, I just wanted to ask if you are planning to change it into something like Sussex, Marwell or Shamrock?
I hope you do mate :smileynew:
PS5 / FS22
Pensarethebest

Post by Pensarethebest »

RODHA wrote: ↑Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:13 am
WMRmodding wrote: ↑Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:25 pm Yeah was my first map as well on 17. I love it. Hope many will enjoy it again on 19 as it’s a fantastic map πŸ‘
That is a good choice to work on WMRmodding :hi: Gold Crest was also my first map ever in FS and I have a lot of good memories in there.
I would really like to play on it but I just can't stand the standard lighting system of FS19 and modders usually prefer to leave the lighting as it is in the base game.
So, I just wanted to ask if you are planning to change it into something like Sussex, Marwell or Shamrock?
I hope you do mate :smileynew:
This one and the newer model truck from 17. That's the one I am waiting for. I don't know for sure they are making it but I assume that is the case since he brought the rodeo and road rage over.
FS 22 and loving it.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Ohh I see. Never thought of the newer model in FS17. The Rodeo was a great looking old American pick up I loved to use.
The old pick up of FS19 is not my cup of tea but I have to admit that I love it's horn :biggrin2: :biggrin2:
PS5 / FS22
firebug

Post by firebug »

finally bout time lool are u gunna put the arcade machine in like fs17 had
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

This was my favorite vanilla map on 17 I played this map more than any other map, glad to see it's coming to fs19 :biggrin2:
PS4 User(PSN- LoneWolf5841)
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Thanks to the modders for the wonderful work they do, Happy Farming :hi:
Turbojugend

Post by Turbojugend »

This is great news, thank you for working on this project. Along with Lone Oak, Westbridge Hills and Seasons, Goldcrest Valley will finally get FS19 to where FS17 was for me, but even better with the additions of John Deere, Farm Manager, etc.
heyimbill.com
TheJhonnyMan

Post by TheJhonnyMan »

ahh sweet sweet memories
i can remember that day... getting fs17 for Christmas last year on PS4 once i started it up for the first time i fell in love with it as soon as i started the tutorials
the bad news is that someone hacked into my PS4 and got into my original save-game and sold everything.... and put a bunch of picnic huts on f17
seeing this boy oh boy am i going to relive this all over again...
thank you so much to the modder that is working on this... i can finally relive my game :smileynew: *thumbsup* :biggrin2: :hi:
thank you so so so very much
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

RODHA wrote: ↑Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:46 pm Ohh I see. Never thought of the newer model in FS17. The Rodeo was a great looking old American pick up I loved to use.
The old pick up of FS19 is not my cup of tea but I have to admit that I love it's horn :biggrin2: :biggrin2:
Didn't get the taco truck but got the horn.I wish the Scarok had it.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

TheJhonnyMan wrote: ↑Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:12 am the bad news is that someone hacked into my PS4 and got into my original save-game and sold everything.... and put a bunch of picnic huts on f17
seeing this boy oh boy am i going to relive this all over again...
If you need help reliving the picnic hut episode im sure someone here will be glad to help.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .