[Known] Harvest Mission Bug

The reports here have been forwarded to our developers and are planned to be fixed.
FarmBoss

[Known] Harvest Mission Bug

Post by FarmBoss »

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: PC
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object:
- Issue: Game thinks my own grain is delivered for mission field
- Single- or Multiplayer: Single
- Steps to reproduce: 1-Accept a harvest mission, but don't start it. 2-Harvest "owned" field with same grain type as mission. 3-Deliver "owned" grain to same delivery point as mission. 4-Watch as the game thinks you are delivering mission grain.
- Does it happen on a standard map without mods yes/no Yes
- Which vehicles & machines are involved: Harvester, tipper
Guil

Re: Harvest Mission Bug

Post by Guil »

I think the issue is there is two parts to a contract, first is harvest and secondly deliver.
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

Guil wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:33 pm I think the issue is there is two parts to a contract, first is harvest and secondly deliver.
Yes, I see the point. A potential problem would be when you deliver your own crop, and it counts for the mission, then for what ever reason, you cancel the mission before harvesting. Then you'd be out of luck.
I understand it'd be hard to resolve, but I wanted to bring it to their attention in case they didn't know.
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

Any chance this might get some sort of official response before I grow old and die?
Or, did you just "Take the Money and Run" - Steve Miller Band, 1976
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

No chance at all sadly FarmBoss, for one Giants have ceased support for FS19 and moved on to FS20 and FS21 support and development. Also the issue you raise has been commented on and reported numerous times and despite Giants releasing 4 patches for the game since release, they never fixed it or addressed it.

The best course of action is if you are planning to accept a Harvest Contract, but still continue doing your own fields first, then don't accept any contracts for the same crop type as your own. Better course of action is to wait until after you have done your own fields before accepting a contract, or do the contracts first before starting your own fields.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

Thanks cwattyeso, I know how to work around the issue, I was just hoping to see some interest in fixing some long standing bugs from giants.
It's kind of sad that they don't want to fix bugs in 19, but I'm sure they hope I'll purchase 21.
Uruora
Former GIANTS employee

Post by Uruora »

Hi, I forwarded it to the devs, thanks for the report.