What map are you on

Ethan

What map are you on

Post by Ethan »

I am looking for a new map dont mind European or American and i would like to use some bigger equipment so something like loneoak or oakfield
Thanks

Any idea what map custom modding preview their mods on facebook

Global company mods also a plus

(i am on pc so can download from 3rd party sites)
cwattyeso

Re: What map are you on

Post by cwattyeso »

Fenton Forest 4x Map by Stevie over on Farm Simulator Mods on Facebook would be a good recommendation if you want a European Map to use some big equipment on as some fields are quite large. Stevie also has released many of his own Global Company Compatible Mods, that allow you to do some cool things alongside what is already available from Global Company.
County Lines/Mid West Horizons on American Eagles Modding are good American Maps where again you can use the big equipment.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
EyesJoshuaMF

Post by EyesJoshuaMF »

If you like Oakfield and Lone Oak, I think you’d like Marwell. Fields are large-ish as Oxy based the map of a real location(in Hampshire I believe). I had some pretty big equipment on there, and the roads aren’t tight at all.

Doesn’t have GlobalCompany, but you could probably clear space for some of that stuff...
Player since fs2013

👍Massey Ferguson
👍Valtra
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

You should try woodshire if you want an american style. The fields are massive to begin with, but with just a little plow work you can makes some massive ones.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
ThatCanadianGuy

Post by ThatCanadianGuy »

I really like Alberta, it has some minor bugs but overall it is a good map for big equipment.
I just started playing on Midwest Horizon, another huge map that looks very well done. I have only been on it for two evenings so I haven't even explored the whole map yet but it looks good so far.
Former real life farmer of lentils, mustard, and wheat on the Canadian prairies.
abslayer

Post by abslayer »

FS19_Felsbrunn_Edit_By_MC
FS19_FentonForest4XByStevie
FS19_Michigan_Map
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Marwell 460+ hours
Osina 45+ hours
Interested in Campaign of France,
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Jalars86

Post by Jalars86 »

I'm on Valley Crest Farm 4x right now. It's the 4x version of Goldcrest Valley. I really like it so far. Has a lot of detail and several sell points. It also has several working trains if you're into that part.

Only downside is it's not seasons ready so I had to go in to GE and replace some of the trees that weren't seasons compatible.
FS22 on PC and Xbox One
Way2drunk2walk

Post by Way2drunk2walk »

Midwest horizon is a great map. Also on Nexus there is a 4x map of Nebraska, very large fields. It is highly detailed so a pretty strong PC is recommended.
"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may." Samuel Houston
Farming on PC
El_Nino_NL

Post by El_Nino_NL »

I'm on the new Campaign of France by BSM, but it's definitely not suited for medium/large equipment.
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

I finally got seasons on my xbox. trying old stream with ferguson equipment but haven't found the planter for the ferguson yet chas
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode
Ethan

Post by Ethan »

Thanks everyone will have a look